Melania Trump is a dream in denim!

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Pete
Site Admin

Re: Melania Trump is a dream in denim!

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:09 pm

This ape posts a photo gallery spanning decades with many different camera angles and he switches from B/W to Color and back again.

This is what passes for facts and evidence these days, people. No, really!
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:11 pm

LOL The changes are obvious and in the wrong direction of normal aging, but yeah it's all speculation. Poor creepy Pete. He needs a win.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:12 pm

"Obvious"
:rofl1: :lo2l: :guffaw: :rolling: :rofl:
1 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm

One wonders why some on the left feel the need to criticize the First Lady who says little about public policy ? Why the need to make fun of her accent or criticize her for cosmetic surgery or her past as a model ?
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:15 pm

I should have said, "obvious to those living outside of the bubble." The bubble-dwelling Trumpsters are oblivious and easily duped.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm
One wonders why some on the left feel the need to criticize the First Lady who says little about public policy ? Why the need to make fun of her accent or criticize her for cosmetic surgery or her past as a model ?
Why would she be beyond criticism? Michelle wasn't and some of what she was doing with school lunches deserved it. Her goal was noble, but the execution was less than spectacular. Accents are often used in comedy. It's not a big deal if one isn't wrapped up in PC. Who's criticizing for having plastic surgery?
0 x

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by chucky » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:21 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm
chucky wrote:
Why would she be beyond criticism? Michelle wasn't and some of what she was doing with school lunches deserved it. Her goal was noble, but the execution was less than spectacular. Accents are often used in comedy. It's not a big deal if one isn't wrapped up in PC. Who's criticizing for having plastic surgery?
Decency. She is not a political person. She was even criticized for staying away from Washington, outside the fray, at the beginning of this administration. Partisan san stooges don’t care about decency.
Last edited by chucky on Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:24 pm

chucky wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:21 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:17 pm
chucky wrote:
Decency. She is not a political person. She was even criticized for staying away from Washington, outside the fray, at the beginning of this administration. Paetisan stooges don’t care about decency.
I think we can agree that things like that should be reported but criticized. However, their efforts for whatever cause they choose, eg cyber bullying, are fair game. You didn't say who was criticizing her for having plastic surgery though.
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:12 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 pm
The first lady welcomed a group of middle school students to the White House on Monday for an event she hosted alongside Education Secretary Besty DeVos.

The 47-year-old donned a form-fitting denim skirt with a statement-making zipper on the front that she paired with a bright red sweater and stilettos of the same hue.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 26628.html

what a breath of fresh air :clap: :l:
Refreshing after the Lady of the Butt. Wonderful to see her offering something good to our kids instead of the previous "force feed" diet put in our schools that caused more health problems than the flu.
Speaking of butts:

:whistle:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:21 pm

maxwell wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:12 pm
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 pm
The first lady welcomed a group of middle school students to the White House on Monday for an event she hosted alongside Education Secretary Besty DeVos.

The 47-year-old donned a form-fitting denim skirt with a statement-making zipper on the front that she paired with a bright red sweater and stilettos of the same hue.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 26628.html

what a breath of fresh air :clap: :l:
Refreshing after the Lady of the Butt. Wonderful to see her offering something good to our kids instead of the previous "force feed" diet put in our schools that caused more health problems than the flu.
Speaking of butts:

:whistle:
Your Sister and your Wife?
0 x