Melania Trump is a dream in denim!

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Pete
Site Admin

Melania Trump is a dream in denim!

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 pm

The first lady welcomed a group of middle school students to the White House on Monday for an event she hosted alongside Education Secretary Besty DeVos.

The 47-year-old donned a form-fitting denim skirt with a statement-making zipper on the front that she paired with a bright red sweater and stilettos of the same hue.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/melania ... 26628.html

what a breath of fresh air :clap: :l:
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Re: Melania Trump is a dream in denim!

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 pm
The first lady welcomed a group of middle school students to the White House on Monday for an event she hosted alongside Education Secretary Besty DeVos.

The 47-year-old donned a form-fitting denim skirt with a statement-making zipper on the front that she paired with a bright red sweater and stilettos of the same hue.

Refreshing after the Lady of the Butt. Wonderful to see her offering something good to our kids instead of the previous "force feed" diet put in our schools that caused more health problems than the flu.
1 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:03 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:37 am
Pete wrote:

Refreshing after the Lady of the Butt. Wonderful to see her offering something good to our kids instead of the previous "force feed" diet put in our schools that caused more health problems than the flu.
LOL You're not well.
2 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Falstaff2
Courtier

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 am

No doubt the Third Lady didn't pick up her outfit at Target.
0 x

aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent

Post by aluannie@q.com » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:15 am

Falstaff2 wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:10 am
No doubt the Third Lady didn't pick up her outfit at Target.
I wish I knew of a place you could pick up a brain.
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:20 am

Pete wrote:

She, much like our previous FLOTUS, is a very attractive woman. I don't even mind that she, unlike our previous FLOTUS, had some surgical help to get it.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:17 pm

evildude is privy to the current and previous FLOTUS' medical records. Impressive I must say
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:39 pm

Yeah, eye shape just magically changes on everyone, right? Noses just get thinner as we age, right? Women famously get fuller lips with age too.

Hey, I don't have access to Pam Anderson's medical records either so there's no evidence she had work done, right? :lo2l:
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Speculation lol. Not very scientific :rofl:
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 pm

0 x