Here's to my departed pal Randy. 20 years ago

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Pete
Site Admin

Here's to my departed pal Randy. 20 years ago

Post by Pete » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:51 pm

:beer:

He was the first little kid who came up to me in first grade and wanted to be friends. We were pals all through middle and high school. We were roommates for a few years before we both found girls we wanted to marry. The guy would literally give you the shirt off his back. I always wished I had the ability to make friends as fast as he could.

20 years ago his wife bought him a Harley motorcycle for his October birthday. The following April when it got warm enough to ride he failed to negotiate a curve and was killed. Nobody knows what happened because he was an excellent motorcyclist and was very cautious.

Here's to ya my friend :occasion14:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Re: Here's to my departed pal Randy. 20 years ago

Post by aluannie@q.com » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:51 pm
:beer:

He was the first little kid who came up to me in first grade and wanted to be friends. We were pals all through middle and high school. We were roommates for a few years before we both found girls we wanted to marry. The guy would literally give you the shirt off his back. I always wished I had the ability to make friends as fast as he could.

20 years .ago his wife bought him a Harley motorcycle for his October birthday. The following April when it got warm enough to ride he failed to negotiate a curve and was killed. Nobody knows what happened because he was an excellent motorcyclist and was very cautious.

Here's to ya my friend :occasion14:
That is so sad Pete. What a waste. Too bad he couldn't trade with some trash that wasn't worth anything.
0 x