NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:20 am

maxwell wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:28 am
Those who had come face to face with death simply for being in school are now being compared to vile thugs simply because they are trying to stay alive & won't keep quiet about it... by 'gun rights' zealots who swallow the load that gun lovers expel is sickening & just as vile as that mob.
Indeed, max-xie.

I was hoping my friend, Alua-annie-mac, would explain why, and how, she can equate these teenagers who are marching for gun control with the savage thugs.

So far, nothing.
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 am

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:20 am
maxwell wrote:
Those who had come face to face with death simply for being in school are now being compared to vile thugs simply because they are trying to stay alive & won't keep quiet about it... by 'gun rights' zealots who swallow the load that gun lovers expel is sickening & just as vile as that mob.
Indeed, max-xie.

I was hoping my friend, Alua-annie-mac, would explain why, and how, she can equate these teenagers who are marching for gun control with the savage thugs.

So far, nothing.
There is no way she can back peddle that, just like when she said donttreadonme should have been aborted. I wonder what her preacher would think of those replies?
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:29 am

maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:27 am
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Indeed, max-xie.

So far, nothing.
There is no way she can back peddle that, just like when she said donttreadonme should have been aborted. I wonder what her preacher would think of those replies?
you two have created an imaginary "link" in your heads. Have another cup to clear out the cobwebs :coffee:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 am

maxwell wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Indeed, max-xie.

So far, nothing.
I'm so happy the two of you have found each other. BTW I don't have a "preacher". My Church uses nothing but ordained Priests.
1 x

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:44 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:35 am
maxwell wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Indeed, max-xie.

So far, nothing.
I'm so happy the two of you have found each other. BTW I don't have a "preacher". My Church uses nothing but ordained Priests.
annie-mac-alua........even though I have found a new cyber friend......I WANT TO ASSURE YOU.........in front of all on this board to see.....that I will NEVER stop responding to or posting about you.

I know how hard it was for you when, for nearly seven months, I didn't respond to you. Your postings to/about me became so much more angry and frequent..........I WILL NEVER stop posting with you ever again.

I hope it helps you to know that your Grave Dancer is always here for you.

:dance:
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:56 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Indeed, max-xie.

So far, nothing.
Being that "preacher" is a very generic term, it's a distinction with no real difference. Don't let your cloak of hypocrisy get caught in the chain next time you try to back peddle. :guffaw:
1 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:04 am

maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:56 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Indeed, max-xie.

So far, nothing.
Being that "preacher" is a very generic term, it's a distinction with no real difference. Don't let your cloak of hypocrisy get caught in the chain next time you try to back peddle. :guffaw:
You have a very inflated idea of how important you are to me on this board. I find you more like that annoying gnat that always is buzzing around your head when you are fishing. BTW I have so enjoyed reading Pete's posts taking you apart a little at a time. You seem to be quite young - junior hi?????
0 x

maxwell
Royal Highness

Post by maxwell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:59 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:04 am
maxwell wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:56 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
maxwell wrote:
brookboy123 wrote:
maxwell wrote:
Indeed, max-xie.

So far, nothing.
You have a very inflated idea of how important you are to me on this board. I find you more like that annoying gnat that always is buzzing around your head when you are fishing. BTW I have so enjoyed reading Pete's posts taking you apart a little at a time. You seem to be quite young - junior hi?????
I don't care whether you *care* or not, or reply back or not. LOL it doesn't escape me how you have a puffed up view of pete, who BTW hasn't really done a thing regarding holding up his positions much around me since I've been here. Your alternative facts suck, aluannie.
0 x