NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6589
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 am

0 x
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 am
A cesspool of urban thug gangs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/30/ne ... e-say.html
With this kind of activity and that of the "teen march" makes me wonder how close we are to developing a new society based on "Logan's Run". Teens are kids and reason poorly based on their limited experiences.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6610
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:47 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 am
A cesspool of urban thug gangs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/30/ne ... e-say.html
filthy savages.
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6610
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:50 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 am
A cesspool of urban thug gangs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/30/ne ... e-say.html
With this kind of activity and that of the "teen march" makes me wonder how close we are to developing a new society based on "Logan's Run". Teens are kids and reason poorly based on their limited experiences.
Are you seriously trying to link the behavior of those savages in Jersey with the young people who are marching for gun control?

annie-alua-mag-gie........you can't be serious........r-r-r-r-r-r-r-right?
Last edited by brookboy123 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6589
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:55 am

Shame they dont allow law-abiding people to carry guns up there. I would have enjoyed a story about dead thugs who would no longer be able to contaminate the rest of the world with animal DNA
0 x
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6610
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by brookboy123 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:34 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:55 am
Shame they dont allow law-abiding people to carry guns up there. I would have enjoyed a story about dead thugs who would no longer be able to contaminate the rest of the world with animal DNA
It certainly would make for a feel good story........death wish style.......I sure do respect and enjoy the awesomeness of revenge.
0 x

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2923
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by aluannie@q.com » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 am

Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:55 am
Shame they dont allow law-abiding people to carry guns up there. I would have enjoyed a story about dead thugs who would no longer be able to contaminate the rest of the world with animal DNA
But these were teenage! You should be out there helping to herd them up and start a march somewhere.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 31865
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by evilconempire » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:46 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:55 am
Shame they dont allow law-abiding people to carry guns up there. I would have enjoyed a story about dead thugs who would no longer be able to contaminate the rest of the world with animal DNA
But these were teenage! You should be out there helping to herd them up and start a march somewhere.
What?
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
brookboy123
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6610
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:18 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 am
Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:26 am
A cesspool of urban thug gangs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/30/ne ... e-say.html
With this kind of activity and that of the "teen march" makes me wonder how close we are to developing a new society based on "Logan's Run". Teens are kids and reason poorly based on their limited experiences.
Alua-mag........are you equating the young who are marching to these savages in Jersey?

disgraziata.
0 x

User avatar
maxwell
Royal Highness
Posts: 1638
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Re: NJ man beaten to death by teen mob

Post by maxwell » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:28 am

Those who had come face to face with death simply for being in school are now being compared to vile thugs simply because they are trying to stay alive & won't keep quiet about it... by 'gun rights' zealots who swallow the load that gun lovers expel is sickening & just as vile as that mob.
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Post Reply