Trump thwarts San Fran Terror Plot

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Pete
Site Admin

Trump thwarts San Fran Terror Plot

Post by Pete » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:45 pm

0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

maxwell
Nobility

Re: Trump thwarts San Fran Terror Plot

Post by maxwell » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:37 am

Trump thwarted the terrorist's plot? Really? All by his lonesome? :guffaw:

REALLY????? By your very misleading title ( ok, let's call it for what it is - a LIE ) he must be some sort of super hero! :rolling:

Actually, TRUTH be told, it was the FBI who stopped the monster. The SAME FBI, that Trump insists is "in tatters" . LOL, right. Their investigation & intel that lead to THWARTING a potential tragedy, was spot on, wasn't it? :clap:

I guess it's only when Trump is feeling the heat & he knows they are closing in on that inner circle jerk of his with more & more intel indicating there might be more indictments forthcoming is when he doesn't like them anymore. :o:

:heureux1:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:12 am

so Trump can be BLAMED when they F up but cannot take credit when they triumph k got it

:thankyouyellow:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

maxwell
Nobility

Post by maxwell » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:12 am
so Trump can be BLAMED when they F up but cannot take credit when they triumph k got it

:thankyouyellow:
Despite Trump, they get it right. They always do. They are the same guys protecting this nation from domestic threats before Trump became "boss".

Tick Tock. :heureux1:
0 x
:rock: & then there's YOU, the reason God gave us the middle finger :demonfinger:

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:51 pm

So the FBI that Trump consistently trashes thwarts a terror plot and the "ape" says Trump thwarted it. That's some funny stuff, "homie."

Like I said before, creepy Pete posts = BS :lo2l:
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates