To the Mods.....

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm
x 207

Re: To the Mods.....

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:12 am

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:10 am
JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 am
The three Musketeers are silent.... :guffaw:
wow... and you waited all of 30 minutes?

curious that you've never considered whether or not any part of your opinion is your fault....

conservatives rarely engage in personal responsibility.
LMAO....I wait Thirty Minutes, You wait 2 wks...

When I posted this thread all three of you Idiots where logged in. After 30 minutes you all left.....

Two wks. later I talk about clicks and you ask about dicks. what kind of sick individual are you or are you a dickHeaded Mod??
Yep... I gave it the notice it needed. Or maybe you think that every post is immediately posted and immediately viewable... and I'm not going to engage in your level of homoerotic fantasies... that's yours...

Now, what special powers do you think the mods have? What does that allow them to do that you can't do? What difference would that make on this board...

And finally, I see you still haven't considered your responsibility in what this board was, is, or might be.
You Nolax, you are a habitual abuser of posters you disagree with....the evidence is all over this board....
And you have examples of this?
1 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13678
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 938

Post by nolaxride » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:07 am

I guess we'll be waiting for a while....
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm
x 207

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:03 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:07 am
I guess we'll be waiting for a while....
It seems you may be right.
0 x

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm
x 207

Post by Bigbaddoe » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:04 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 am
The three Musketeers are silent.... :guffaw:
wow... and you waited all of 30 minutes?

curious that you've never considered whether or not any part of your opinion is your fault....

conservatives rarely engage in personal responsibility.
LMAO....I wait Thirty Minutes, You wait 2 wks...

When I posted this thread all three of you Idiots where logged in. After 30 minutes you all left.....

Two wks. later I talk about clicks and you ask about dicks. what kind of sick individual are you or are you a dickHeaded Mod??
Well? You complained we were being silent. So, where did you run to?
2 x

User avatar
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator
Posts: 2677
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 pm
x 207

Post by Bigbaddoe » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:00 pm

So, where did you run off to JR? Where are those examples?
2 x

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 7730
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 535

Post by numarymag » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:16 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:00 pm
So, where did you run off to JR? Where are those examples?
He probably has a life BigBad - guess you wouldn't understand that.
0 x

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3224
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 454

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:53 am

JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am
Doe, lax, lion.....

What has happen to this Board.....It's no longer entertaining. is it in it's death throws?? Is it because of you guys, you three mods??....

I think it is..... :demonfinger:
It is not in its death "throws" IMNSHO. Its not even in its death throes.

Being a mod is a thankless job and the mods here do fine as far as i am concerned. And Pete does a fine job of being board owner.
2 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 25143
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 839

Post by evilconempire » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:53 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am
Doe, lax, lion.....

What has happen to this Board.....It's no longer entertaining. is it in it's death throws?? Is it because of you guys, you three mods??....

I think it is..... :demonfinger:
It is not in its death "throws" IMNSHO. Its not even in its death throes.

Being a mod is a thankless job and the mods here do fine as far as i am concerned. And Pete does a fine job of being board owner.
Fine job of filling in for the Sheriff. You have a much more subtle way of handling such a crisis. :lo2l:
0 x
"AS MUCH AS I HATE PROVEN PEDOPHILES, I would rather have one of them than a democrat!!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3224
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 454

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:10 am
JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 am
The three Musketeers are silent.... :guffaw:
wow... and you waited all of 30 minutes?

curious that you've never considered whether or not any part of your opinion is your fault....

conservatives rarely engage in personal responsibility.
LMAO....I wait Thirty Minutes, You wait 2 wks...

When I posted this thread all three of you Idiots where logged in. After 30 minutes you all left.....

Two wks. later I talk about clicks and you ask about dicks. what kind of sick individual are you or are you a dickHeaded Mod??
Yep... I gave it the notice it needed. Or maybe you think that every post is immediately posted and immediately viewable... and I'm not going to engage in your level of homoerotic fantasies... that's yours...

Now, what special powers do you think the mods have? What does that allow them to do that you can't do? What difference would that make on this board...

And finally, I see you still haven't considered your responsibility in what this board was, is, or might be.
You Nolax, you are a habitual abuser of posters you disagree with....the evidence is all over this board....
Opinions vary-Unlike yourself I don't think nolax has the sort of abuse skills to be able to do what you claim he(?) does.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 13678
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 938

Post by nolaxride » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:10 am
JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 am
The three Musketeers are silent.... :guffaw:
wow... and you waited all of 30 minutes?

curious that you've never considered whether or not any part of your opinion is your fault....

conservatives rarely engage in personal responsibility.
LMAO....I wait Thirty Minutes, You wait 2 wks...

When I posted this thread all three of you Idiots where logged in. After 30 minutes you all left.....

Two wks. later I talk about clicks and you ask about dicks. what kind of sick individual are you or are you a dickHeaded Mod??
Yep... I gave it the notice it needed. Or maybe you think that every post is immediately posted and immediately viewable... and I'm not going to engage in your level of homoerotic fantasies... that's yours...

Now, what special powers do you think the mods have? What does that allow them to do that you can't do? What difference would that make on this board...

And finally, I see you still haven't considered your responsibility in what this board was, is, or might be.
You Nolax, you are a habitual abuser of posters you disagree with....the evidence is all over this board....
Opinions vary-Unlike yourself I don't think nolax has the sort of abuse skills to be able to do what you claim he(?) does.
I certainly strive to be civil... and I'm not always successful.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply