Barry Manilow Comes Out as Gay

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Post Reply
User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6842
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 299

Barry Manilow Comes Out as Gay

Post by numarymag » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am

http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
0 x

User avatar
chucky
Rock Star
Posts: 13354
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:27 pm
x 830

Post by chucky » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:14 am

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
I'm shocked , shocked I say.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 18614
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 196

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:21 am

It isn't big news. It's possibly the worst kept secret of all time. lol

If you're going to read People then you're going to read about celebrities getting married, dating, getting engaged, coming out of the closet, etc. Interestingly some people only complain about them reporting on celebrities coming out of the closet while the other stuff is perfectly fine.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3316
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 293

Post by Pete » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:46 pm

In other news Richard Simmons has announced that he is really really gay
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6842
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 299

Post by numarymag » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:21 am

Pete wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:46 pm
In other news Richard Simmons has announced that he is really really gay
Was that in "People"? - I read my note on Barry Manilow in Drudge. I'm sick of items that are "outing" someone as gay as if that is big, terrible news about them. We currently share our Church building with the MCC Congregation and the are nice people with the same wants and needs of all of us. I have found no reason to fear or attack them and am tired of those that do.
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm
x 76

Post by lust4beer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:46 pm

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
What? ????

Next you'll be telling me Elton John is gay
0 x

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6842
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 299

Post by numarymag » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:46 pm
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
What? ????

Next you'll be telling me Elton John is gay
I posted it because it was a headline in Google News and I think that is a ridiculous thing to make a big news story from. Is it really necessary for everyone's sex orientation to appear in the national press? I find that invasive and none of our business.
0 x

User avatar
lust4beer
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2411
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:55 pm
x 76

Post by lust4beer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:34 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:46 pm
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
What? ????

Next you'll be telling me Elton John is gay
I posted it because it was a headline in Google News and I think that is a ridiculous thing to make a big news story from. Is it really necessary for everyone's sex orientation to appear in the national press? I find that invasive and none of our business.
Just having some fun Mary

Happy Easter
0 x

User avatar
numarymag
Imperial Majesty
Posts: 6842
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:09 pm
x 299

Post by numarymag » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:37 pm

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:34 pm
numarymag wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 pm
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:46 pm
numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
What? ????

Next you'll be telling me Elton John is gay
I posted it because it was a headline in Google News and I think that is a ridiculous thing to make a big news story from. Is it really necessary for everyone's sex orientation to appear in the national press? I find that invasive and none of our business.
Just having some fun Mary

Happy Easter
And the response is: "The Lord is Risen indeed - Hallelujah!"
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 10199
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 300

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:37 pm

numarymag wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:30 am
http://people.com/music/barry-manilow-h ... oint-fans/

Please tell me why this is "big" news and why does it matter? Have we not yet grown beyond this kind of BIG news showing up in national publications. Did it change his voice?
Sheesh.. I thought that was general knowledge. Sounds like Barry is part of the 'any news is good news' school of PR.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests