PETE QUESTION

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Re: PETE QUESTION

Post by Bigbaddoe » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:57 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:34 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:15 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:41 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 am
Oh, now he's going to make some more things and make it about me.

"I could tell she wanted to make it about race, but I couldn't even tell if I was talking to a different person." :guffaw:

And that means what?
That means that there are some mean spirited people working for Cook county who are looking for any reason to give you a hard time. Show up with a southern accent and you'll get attitude. Show up with a Wisconsin twang, same thing. And at happy hour, they'll brag about it.

And every once in a while you'll run into someone who's actually interested in helping you...
That I understand. Just don't understand what Evil is getting at.
evildudes trying to bust my ballz. evildude is OK in my book but he likes to bust my ballz
He does like to do that doesn't he.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:43 pm

Bigbaddoe wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:49 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 pm
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

"I could tell she wanted to make it about race, but I couldn't even tell if I was talking to a different person." :guffaw:

And that means what?
What?
You don't understand the question?
What does what mean?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 pm

Pete wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

And that means what?
That means that there are some mean spirited people working for Cook county who are looking for any reason to give you a hard time. Show up with a southern accent and you'll get attitude. Show up with a Wisconsin twang, same thing. And at happy hour, they'll brag about it.

And every once in a while you'll run into someone who's actually interested in helping you...
evildudes trying to bust my ballz. evildude is OK in my book but he likes to bust my ballz
It's all in good fun. I still don't get how you could tell she wanted to make it about race when you couldn't even tell if it was the a different person.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 pm
Pete wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

And that means what?

It's all in good fun. I still don't get how you could tell she wanted to make it about race when you couldn't even tell if it was the a different person.
I'll give you one more clue. In this very thread I said I had been on the phone all day. Since I didn't post the entire day's transcript, any reasonable person with a >50 IQ could conclude that there was additional dialog.

Hope that helps but if not I'll write it in crayon for you :thankyouyellow:
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

And that means what?

I'll give you one more clue. In this very thread I said I had been on the phone all day. Since I didn't post the entire day's transcript, any reasonable person with a >50 IQ could conclude that there was additional dialog.

Yes, I already understand that. Perhaps you're not understanding that what you said. You "could tell she wanted to make it about race." You lack the perception to even tell it was a different person, but you picked up on something like that? I think you're making this up.
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:40 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:45 pm
Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:58 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Pete wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Bigbaddoe wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

And that means what?

Yes, I already understand that. Perhaps you're not understanding that what you said. You "could tell she wanted to make it about race." You lack the perception to even tell it was a different person, but you picked up on something like that? I think you're making this up.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm

psst hey evildude walk up to a group of black people and tell them they all sound alike to you. Let me know how it works out for you
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm

Pete wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:59 pm
psst hey evildude walk up to a group of black people and tell them they all sound alike to you. Let me know how it works out for you
So now any random group of black people is the same as customer service on the phone :lo2l:

It's fine if you don't want to provide any specific examples. Just say so
0 x

numarymag
Imperial Majesty

Post by numarymag » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41 am

evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm
Pete wrote:
So now any random group of black people is the same as customer service on the phone :lo2l:

And if you can't answer Pete's question just say so.
0 x

evilconempire
Get in my Belly!

Post by evilconempire » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:47 pm

numarymag wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:41 am
evilconempire wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:15 pm
Pete wrote:

And if you can't answer Pete's question just say so.
What question
0 x