Detroit sex slaves

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 3702
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 448

Detroit sex slaves

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:06 pm

0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20250
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 372

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm

Did that four month old story pop up in your newsfeed today? :guffaw:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Antisteroidforce
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3843
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 am
x 295

Post by Antisteroidforce » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Maybe this is fake little cry baby sports infraction(s) which prompt him to post crime stories with just white perpetrators over and over.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20250
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 372

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:51 pm

Maybe those are a response to someone else only posting crime stories with blacks and Muslims. Ever think about that, Junior? No, of course not. You don't think.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2689
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 284

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm
Did that four month old story pop up in your newsfeed today? :guffaw:


You find an article about sex slaves in Detroit to be funny because it was published 4 months ago?
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20250
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 372

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:12 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm
Did that four month old story pop up in your newsfeed today? :guffaw:


You find an article about sex slaves in Detroit to be funny because it was published 4 months ago?
Other than you say so, do you have any evidence I find the article funny at all?
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2689
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am
x 284

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:12 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm
Did that four month old story pop up in your newsfeed today? :guffaw:


You find an article about sex slaves in Detroit to be funny because it was published 4 months ago?
Other than you say so, do you have any evidence I find the article funny at all?
Only the guffaw thingie in your post.

Did you have any actual thoughts on the subject of the thread?
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Get in my Belly!
Posts: 20250
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 372

Post by evilconempire » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:42 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:12 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:52 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:37 pm
Did that four month old story pop up in your newsfeed today? :guffaw:


You find an article about sex slaves in Detroit to be funny because it was published 4 months ago?
Other than you say so, do you have any evidence I find the article funny at all?
Only the guffaw thingie in your post.

Did you have any actual thoughts on the subject of the thread?
So "no."
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest