To the Mods.....

This is the place for general chat and for posting news items with little or no additional commentary
JDDJR
Courtier

Re: To the Mods.....

Post by JDDJR » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:10 am
JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 am
The three Musketeers are silent.... :guffaw:
wow... and you waited all of 30 minutes?

curious that you've never considered whether or not any part of your opinion is your fault....

conservatives rarely engage in personal responsibility.
LMAO....I wait Thirty Minutes, You wait 2 wks...

When I posted this thread all three of you Idiots where logged in. After 30 minutes you all left.....

Two wks. later I talk about clicks and you ask about dicks. what kind of sick individual are you or are you a dickHeaded Mod??
Yep... I gave it the notice it needed. Or maybe you think that every post is immediately posted and immediately viewable... and I'm not going to engage in your level of homoerotic fantasies... that's yours...

Now, what special powers do you think the mods have? What does that allow them to do that you can't do? What difference would that make on this board...

And finally, I see you still haven't considered your responsibility in what this board was, is, or might be.
You Nolax, you are a habitual abuser of posters you disagree with....the evidence is all over this board....
Opinions vary-Unlike yourself I don't think nolax has the sort of abuse skills to be able to do what you claim he(?) does.
I certainly strive to be civil... and I'm not always successful.
:clap: :thankyouyellow:

You are an important poster on this board and I'm glad you are trying to soften the edges....

Doe on the other hand is a Hard Case. I think she has a problem separating her work life from her board life. Maybe she post from work a lot, I don't know, but she post like a Security Monitor thats Works at a For Profit all Female Detention Center on Cell BlockBitch...She is prolly in charge of all Investigations... :nesaitpas:
0 x

Bigbaddoe
Global Moderator

Post by Bigbaddoe » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:33 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:14 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:00 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:18 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:10 am
JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:52 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:32 am
The three Musketeers are silent.... :guffaw:
wow... and you waited all of 30 minutes?

curious that you've never considered whether or not any part of your opinion is your fault....

conservatives rarely engage in personal responsibility.
LMAO....I wait Thirty Minutes, You wait 2 wks...

When I posted this thread all three of you Idiots where logged in. After 30 minutes you all left.....

Two wks. later I talk about clicks and you ask about dicks. what kind of sick individual are you or are you a dickHeaded Mod??
Yep... I gave it the notice it needed. Or maybe you think that every post is immediately posted and immediately viewable... and I'm not going to engage in your level of homoerotic fantasies... that's yours...

Now, what special powers do you think the mods have? What does that allow them to do that you can't do? What difference would that make on this board...

And finally, I see you still haven't considered your responsibility in what this board was, is, or might be.
You Nolax, you are a habitual abuser of posters you disagree with....the evidence is all over this board....
Opinions vary-Unlike yourself I don't think nolax has the sort of abuse skills to be able to do what you claim he(?) does.
I certainly strive to be civil... and I'm not always successful.
:clap: :thankyouyellow:

You are an important poster on this board and I'm glad you are trying to soften the edges....

Doe on the other hand is a Hard Case. I think she has a problem separating her work life from her board life. Maybe she post from work a lot, I don't know, but she post like a Security Monitor thats Works at a For Profit all Female Detention Center on Cell BlockBitch...She is prolly in charge of all Investigations... :nesaitpas:
And of course no examples.
0 x

brookboy123
Heir Apparent

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:04 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:53 am
JDDJR wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 am
Doe, lax, lion.....

What has happen to this Board.....It's no longer entertaining. is it in it's death throws?? Is it because of you guys, you three mods??....

I think it is..... :demonfinger:
It is not in its death "throws" IMNSHO. Its not even in its death throes.

Being a mod is a thankless job and the mods here do fine as far as i am concerned. And Pete does a fine job of being board owner.
bingo.
1 x

Apple1
Courtier

Post by Apple1 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:50 pm

The moderation isn't a problem.

I find the posting of so much fake news to be irritating, that and the "National Enquirer" headlines... :lo2l:
0 x
Did you mean: airbags