In NASCAR they always stand

NASCAR, Formula 1, etc
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6244
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

In NASCAR they always stand

Post by Pete » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Majority of Texans players kneel during anthem. https://tiny.iavian.net/juc4
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30679
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by evilconempire » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm

They didn't always. I used to watch a lot of NASCAR and the drivers used to sit in their cars during the national anthem because the MC would make the announcement to start their engines right after.

0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6244
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by Pete » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:58 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm
They didn't always. I used to watch a lot of NASCAR and the drivers used to sit in their cars during the national anthem because the MC would make the announcement to start their engines right after.


Thanks for submitting your resume
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30679
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by evilconempire » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:01 pm

"always" :guffaw:
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6244
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by Pete » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:40 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm
They didn't always. I used to watch a lot of NASCAR and the drivers used to sit in their cars during the national anthem because the MC would make the announcement to start their engines right after.

this one thinks a NASCAR team consists of just a driver.

truth is everybody on every NASCAR team who is able to stand, DOES stand. I respect that
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30679
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:40 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm
They didn't always. I used to watch a lot of NASCAR and the drivers used to sit in their cars during the national anthem because the MC would make the announcement to start their engines right after.

this one thinks a NASCAR team consists of just a driver.

truth is everybody on every NASCAR team who is able to stand, DOES stand. I respect that
No, I don't think that. Not everyone on the team stood and no one whined about it. Did you think the 49ers consisted of one QB? You're not helping yourself any. Should have left this one alone.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 6244
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by Pete » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 am

Now he wants to pretend it's about one NFL team. Comedy gold here folks


:rofl1:
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 30679
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by evilconempire » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:54 am
Now he wants to pretend it's about one NFL team. Comedy gold here folks


:rofl1:
You're not doing well here, creepy Pete. You say it wasn't the whole team, but it wasn't a whole team in the NFL either. Nice little double-standard you have there.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:04 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm
Majority of Texans players kneel during anthem. https://tiny.iavian.net/juc4
Ever tried kneeling on 150-degree asphalt?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 16035
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: In NASCAR they always stand

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:06 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:40 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:49 pm
They didn't always. I used to watch a lot of NASCAR and the drivers used to sit in their cars during the national anthem because the MC would make the announcement to start their engines right after.

this one thinks a NASCAR team consists of just a driver.

truth is everybody on every NASCAR team who is able to stand, DOES stand. I respect that
No, I don't think that. Not everyone on the team stood and no one whined about it. Did you think the 49ers consisted of one QB? You're not helping yourself any. Should have left this one alone.
WTF... a necro thread? Who do you think you are? bwewwie?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply