Willie O'Ree, the NHL's first Black player, to receive Congressional Gold Medal

Ice Hockey
liberaljihad
Associate

Willie O'Ree, the NHL's first Black player, to receive Congressional Gold Medal

Post by liberaljihad » Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:57 am

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/will ... old-medal/

GREAT President Joe Biden signed the bill on Monday, less than a month after the Bruins retired O'Ree's No. 22 jersey at TD Garden!!!!

:thankyouyellow: Brandon!!!!
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

lust4beer
Caporegime

Re: Willie O'Ree, the NHL's first Black player, to receive Congressional Gold Medal

Post by lust4beer » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:09 am

liberaljihad wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:57 am

GREAT President Joe Biden signed the bill on Monday, less than a month after the Bruins retired O'Ree's No. 22 jersey at TD Garden!!!!

Get ready for a Booker T Washington quote

:lo2l:
0 x
"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

:kneeface:

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Re: Willie O'Ree, the NHL's first Black player, to receive Congressional Gold Medal

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:16 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:09 am
liberaljihad wrote:

No dummy Washington’s quote refers to your corrupt Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke and it’s BLM black peoples Grievance Industry.

As far as the opening post I believe Dr. Kings words provide the appropriate and response. Remember now dummy it’s your Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke that constantly lectures humanity that the color of skin shall not matter.

It then makes it matter every single word going forward just like it did here.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
0 x

lust4beer
Caporegime

Post by lust4beer » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:16 am
lust4beer wrote:
liberaljihad wrote:

No dummy Washington’s quote refers to your corrupt Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke and it’s BLM black peoples Grievance Industry.

As far as the opening post I believe Dr. Kings words provide the appropriate and response. Remember now dummy it’s your Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke that constantly lectures humanity that the color of skin shall not matter.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Unlike today, Washington lived in a time when there actually was a credible black conservative tradition. Washington’s “Atlanta Compromise” is remembered as a betrayal and a sell-out because it accepted segregation, and argued against black political agitation. But in fact, at the time, the response from black America to the “Compromise” was at worst mixed, and at best quite positive. No less than W.E.B. Du Bois called the speech, “the basis for a real settlement between whites and black in the South.”

It makes sense, when you think about it. Washington basically said to the white South in 1895,“You win. We don’t want the right to vote. We just want to till our farms, better ourselves, and be left alone. Leave us in peace, and you’ll hear no more of this voting or integration business.”

I wonder why you quote him

You pathetic wannabe
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:25 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:19 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
liberaljihad wrote:

Unlike today, Washington lived in a time when there actually was a credible black conservative tradition. Washington’s “Atlanta Compromise” is remembered as a betrayal and a sell-out because it accepted segregation, and argued against black political agitation. But in fact, at the time, the response from black America to the “Compromise” was at worst mixed, and at best quite positive. No less than W.E.B. Du Bois called the speech, “the basis for a real settlement between whites and black in the South.”

It makes sense, when you think about it. Washington basically said to the white South in 1895,“You win. We don’t want the right to vote. We just want to till our farms, better ourselves, and be left alone. Leave us in peace, and you’ll hear no more of this voting or integration business.”

You pathetic wannabe

I didn’t pen Washington’s quote in this discussion stupid because it does not pertain to the opening post.

Funny though, every time I do pen Washington’s quote in the context of a discussion about the BLM black peoples Grievance Industry, board Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke are incapable of a rebuttal.

Thank you Mr. Washington for the reason why.
0 x

lust4beer
Caporegime

Post by lust4beer » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:31 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:25 am
lust4beer wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
liberaljihad wrote:

You pathetic wannabe

I didn’t pen Washington’s quote in this discussion stupid because it does not pertain to the opening post.

Funny though, every time I do pen Washington’s quote in the context of a discussion about the BLM black peoples Grievance Industry, board Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke are incapable of a rebuttal.

Of course you like him

Forget about freedom, rights and equality black people

Pathetic
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:41 am

lust4beer wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:31 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
liberaljihad wrote:

You pathetic wannabe

Of course you like him

Pathetic

Please provide posts in which I’ve articulated that I’m opposed to freedom, rights and equality black people.

Please provide posts in which conservatives are actively opposing freedom, rights and equality black people.

Then tell this board what the Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke BLM black peoples Grievance Industry has actually done to advance the freedom, rights and equality black people (those BLM black peoples Grievance Industry leaders who aren’t going to prison, and who aren’t being implicated in funneling funds into their pockets to construct mansions for themselves).

Waiting.
0 x

lust4beer
Caporegime

Post by lust4beer » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:47 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:41 am
lust4beer wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:31 am
Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
liberaljihad wrote:

You pathetic wannabe

Of course you like him

Pathetic

Please provide posts in which I’ve articulated that I’m opposed to freedom, rights and equality black people.

Please provide posts in which conservatives are actively opposing freedom, rights and equality black people.

Then tell this board what the Progressive Liberal Democrat Woke BLM black peoples Grievance Industry has actually done to advance the freedom, rights and equality black people (those BLM black peoples Grievance Industry leaders who aren’t going to prison, and who aren’t being implicated in funneling funds into their pockets to construct mansions for themselves).

Waiting.
That was Booker T Washington’s philosophy

You love to quote him

You obviously agree with him
0 x

liberaljihad
Associate

Post by liberaljihad » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:58 am

Antisteroidforce wrote:
lust4beer wrote:
liberaljihad wrote:

Willie O'Ree did not play in a time when black men were judged by the content of their character. He played when they were exclusively judged by their skin color. And he chose a sport where the cleanest of players were guilty of some pretty filthy tactics. I wouldn't expect you to understand.
0 x
But you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears
Take the rag away from your face
Now ain’t the time for your tears

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:03 pm

"...He played when they were exclusively judged by their skin color.."

You mean even you were guilty, LiberalJughead?
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?