Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Get in the hole!
Post Reply
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33216
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by evilconempire » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm

In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3237
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am

evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33216
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
Yep he got his 80th win in a very strong field. That has nothing to do with the Ryder Cup
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3237
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:19 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
Yep he got his 80th win in a very strong field. That has nothing to do with the Ryder Cup
I know that but that doesn't explain why you were giving Tiger the finger.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33216
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:21 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
Yep he got his 80th win in a very strong field. That has nothing to do with the Ryder Cup
I know that but that doesn't explain why you were giving Tiger the finger.
Sorry that was rooting for my country to win and tiger surprisingly didn't get a single point
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3237
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:24 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:21 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
Yep he got his 80th win in a very strong field. That has nothing to do with the Ryder Cup
I know that but that doesn't explain why you were giving Tiger the finger.
Sorry that was rooting for my country to win and tiger surprisingly didn't get a single point
That's not how it came across.
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 33216
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by evilconempire » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:51 am

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:24 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:21 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
Yep he got his 80th win in a very strong field. That has nothing to do with the Ryder Cup
I know that but that doesn't explain why you were giving Tiger the finger.
Sorry that was rooting for my country to win and tiger surprisingly didn't get a single point
That's not how it came across.
That's because you assume the worst when comes to me. A certain person here kept implying that Tiger was dropping out of tournaments just because he was playing poorly. You said nothing. I once posted mocking that person and you jumped all over as if I was serious. Tiger had a good season even teaching 13th in the world rankings but got shut out in the Ryder Cup. Sergio had a horrible season and did well in the Ryder Cup. Both were surprises. That was the point
0 x
How sad that your Mother didn't have an abortion before she brought such an abomination as the likes of you into this world. - Aluannie :prech:

User avatar
aluannie@q.com
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3237
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:34 am

Re: Europeans win the Ryder Cup

Post by aluannie@q.com » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:17 am

evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:51 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:24 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:21 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:19 am
evilconempire wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:14 am
aluannie@q.com wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:58 am
evilconempire wrote:
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:18 pm
In decisive fashion.

Tiger doesn't win a single point and Sergio becomes the highest point getter in Ryder Cup history. Entertaining as hell. Golf really has some bright young stars.
And yet it was Tiger that won the PGA Championship.
Yep he got his 80th win in a very strong field. That has nothing to do with the Ryder Cup
I know that but that doesn't explain why you were giving Tiger the finger.
Sorry that was rooting for my country to win and tiger surprisingly didn't get a single point
That's not how it came across.
That's because you assume the worst when comes to me. A certain person here kept implying that Tiger was dropping out of tournaments just because he was playing poorly. You said nothing. I once posted mocking that person and you jumped all over as if I was serious. Tiger had a good season even teaching 13th in the world rankings but got shut out in the Ryder Cup Sergio had a horrible season and did well in the Ryder Cup. Both were surprises. That was the point
Perhaps what you post seems negative to me because we certainly haven't been kind to one another so when I read one of your posts I brace myself for an attack. I stand corrected on your point and agree they were both really nice surprises.
0 x

Post Reply