donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
I am Z wrote:that karma is a b!tch, eh?

http://www.sbnation.com/golf/2017/2/2/1 ... re-results

excerpt:

After Thursday’s round, however, it’s hard to think about any of those disclaimers or caveats and not just be totally depressed about another — if we’re being honest — embarrassing round for the 14-time major winner. It’s another one in a pile of them over the last few years, a 5-over 77 with no birdies.
Litte Z...ero showing another infatuation with a half black man. He seems to have some sort of weird fetish. These kind of people display their sexual fantasies in strange ways sometimes. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
Woods is only 1/4 black. The rest of your delusions are quite strange.
You're always so very quick to come to the defense of your tag team partner. :D1 :D1 :D1
Maybe if you start acting like an adult you will be able to find another poster who will stick up for you. :)2
I don't need someone to stick up for me.

But I do understand that your love for each other will always keep you two together in your journey. :lo2l:
Poor AC always the same silly nonsense. :D1
Does his obsession with black men make things awkward for you when you have your alone time together?
0 x
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection"

chucky
Caporegime

Re: poor tigger.....not doing well these days

Post by chucky » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:00 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

excerpt:

After Thursday’s round, however, it’s hard to think about any of those disclaimers or caveats and not just be totally depressed about another — if we’re being honest — embarrassing round for the 14-time major winner. It’s another one in a pile of them over the last few years, a 5-over 77 with no birdies.
Litte Z...ero showing another infatuation with a half black man. He seems to have some sort of weird fetish. These kind of people display their sexual fantasies in strange ways sometimes. :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
You're always so very quick to come to the defense of your tag team partner. :D1 :D1 :D1
Maybe if you start acting like an adult you will be able to find another poster who will stick up for you. :)2

But I do understand that your love for each other will always keep you two together in your journey. :lo2l:
Does his obsession with black men make things awkward for you when you have your alone time together?
Is it awkward for you when people notice you talking to yourself in public stating your delusional beliefs ?
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
Underboss

Post by donttreadonme » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 pm

chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

excerpt:

Is it awkward for you when people notice you talking to yourself in public stating your delusional beliefs ?
Is that why you have a problem with black people, Chuckie?

Come on, one more time for ole times sake, do your Ebonics schtick for the board to enjoy again. :D1 :D1 :D1
0 x
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection"

chucky
Caporegime

Post by chucky » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:23 pm

donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:
chucky wrote:
donttreadonme wrote:

excerpt:

Is that why you have a problem with black people, Chuckie?

Come on, one more time for ole times sake, do your Ebonics schtick for the board to enjoy again. :D1 :D1 :D1
No problem with black people. I only do ebonics in context. So give me some context and I might do it if I think it would be entertaining.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier