Mariano Rivera-First MLB player

Baseball
DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Mariano Rivera-First MLB player

Post by DallasDimeBags » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 pm

to be voted into the Hall of Fame unanimously. There were certainly others in my opinion who should have been unanimous but he is definitely most deserving of being a unanimous selection. The GREATEST at his position by far and a fine gentleman as well. Even if he did play for the @#$ %^$# Yankees.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Mariano Rivera-First MLB player

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:13 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 pm
to be voted into the Hall of Fame unanimously. There were certainly others in my opinion who should have been unanimous but he is definitely most deserving of being a unanimous selection. The GREATEST at his position by far and a fine gentleman as well. Even if he did play for the @#$ %^$# Yankees.
That is surprising. Not that he was voted in, but to be voted in unanimously in spite of the fact he played for the Yankees.

And, not a hint of steroids...
0 x
-- 滑板車是個文盲

brookboy123
Caporegime

Re: Mariano Rivera-First MLB player

Post by brookboy123 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:33 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:33 pm
MARIANO!!!!
0 x