evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Atlanta Braves move to new SunTrust Park in April

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:57 am

Pete wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:55 am
evilconempire wrote: ↑
Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:51 am
Once again we see the selfishness of the rwnj.

Oh, and now my number one fan wants to make it about me. :guffaw:
so now I should pay taxes to a neighboring county

brilliant
I said you should pay taxes to a neighboring county? How drunk are you right now?
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:59 am

From that dumbass Forbes article: "In fact, local and state governments get new tax revenue from stadium-related events in only two ways: steering purchases toward activities with higher tax rates and taxing out-of-town visitors"

What about state income taxes from the hundreds/thousands of new jobs created?

Your source sucks gigglebox
It's a small world but I'd hate to paint it

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:59 am
From that dumbass Forbes article: "In fact, local and state governments get new tax revenue from stadium-related events in only two ways: steering purchases toward activities with higher tax rates and taxing out-of-town visitors"

Yep, that is left out of this particular article. do you have data showing that makes it a profitable investment? I'd like to see it, creepy Pete.

If you don't like that source, here's a list of 513k more stating the same thing.
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=c ... d+stadiums
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:26 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 am

Yep, that is left out of this particular article. do you have data showing that makes it a profitable investment? I'd like to see it, creepy Pete.

If you don't like that source, here's a list of 513k more stating the same thing.
already told you I don't give a rats if it makes money or not. Why should I care? All I care about is that I now have a world-class sports arena minutes from my home.

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:26 am

already told you I don't give a rats if it makes money or not. Why should I care? All I care about is that I now have a world-class sports arena minutes from my home.
Like I said, there's that selfishness.

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:39 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 am

what do you think I should do? feel guilty? not go to the games? :guffaw:

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:39 am

I'm just raising awareness about the losers these publicly funded stadiums are.

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 am

I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Let's give it a few days and I'll report back with the impact you've had down here. Or lack thereof

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:56 am

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:51 am
Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:44 am

I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Let's give it a few days and I'll report back with the impact you've had down here. Or lack thereof
I'm not alone and many people are starting to wake up to it...one at a time.