So much for "home field advantage."

Baseball
Post Reply
User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 9574
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

So much for "home field advantage."

Post by brookboy123 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:52 am

Congrats to CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL......The Washington Nationals!


:wine:
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9286
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: So much for "home field advantage."

Post by Pete » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:50 am

Bravo National League
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 9574
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: So much for "home field advantage."

Post by brookboy123 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:11 am

What no more BASEBALL????


:nesaitpas:
0 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: So much for "home field advantage."

Post by JDDJR » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:08 pm

4 home games and the Stros couldn't even win 1........oh well....

Nat's Rule.......

Gerrit Cole may very well be wearing Pin Stripes next Year......
0 x

User avatar
brookboy123
Serene Highness
Posts: 9574
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: So much for "home field advantage."

Post by brookboy123 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:26 am

JDDJR wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:08 pm
4 home games and the Stros couldn't even win 1........oh well....

Nat's Rule.......

Gerrit Cole may very well be wearing Pin Stripes next Year......
What do you make of Cole replacing the Astros cap with a cap with his agent's logo?

Not very classy, imo.
0 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: So much for "home field advantage."

Post by JDDJR » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:11 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:26 am
JDDJR wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:08 pm
4 home games and the Stros couldn't even win 1........oh well....

Nat's Rule.......

Gerrit Cole may very well be wearing Pin Stripes next Year......
What do you make of Cole replacing the Astros cap with a cap with his agent's logo?

Not very classy, imo.
The Astros will make Cole an offer to stay.....Cole is a life long Yanks fan, I see him playing for the Yanks in 2020......
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21794
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: So much for "home field advantage."

Post by nolaxride » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:16 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:52 am
Congrats to CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL......The Washington Nationals!


:wine:
Speaking of home field advantage, did you notice how many NFL home teams won last week?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply