I Love Watching The NFL's Collapse.

American Football (must be logged in to view NFL Pool subforum)
Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

I Love Watching The NFL's Collapse.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:44 am

Cleveland police, EMS unions won't hold flag for NFL's Browns after players knelt for anthem
By Ryan Gaydos Published September 03, 2017 Fox News

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I truly thank Modern Day Progressive Liberalism as practiced by the Democrat Party, for infiltrating and poisoning this God Awful league.

Decades of unchallenged steroid and performance enhancing drug controlled substance felonies.
Lawless thug behaviour excused over and over.

Now throngs of spoiled rotten & pampered Black American Filth urinating on this nation and its flag, while ignoring the party and ideology that continues its racist exploitation of them.

Keep this up too.

This league should also cease to exist. Hopefully America is on its way to seeing this.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Caporegime

Re: I Love Watching The NFL's Collapse.

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:46 pm

Antisteroidforce wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:44 am
Cleveland police, EMS unions won't hold flag for NFL's Browns after players knelt for anthem
By Ryan Gaydos Published September 03, 2017 Fox News

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I truly thank Modern Day Progressive Liberalism as practiced by the Democrat Party, for infiltrating and poisoning this God Awful league.

Decades of unchallenged steroid and performance enhancing drug controlled substance felonies.
Lawless thug behaviour excused over and over.

Now throngs of spoiled rotten & pampered Black American Filth urinating on this nation and its flag, while ignoring the party and ideology that continues its racist exploitation of them.

Keep this up too.

This league should also cease to exist. Hopefully America is on its way to seeing this.
Opinions vary on whether or not the NFL is collapsing. but if it is then its far more likely to collapse from Head trauma related consequences than from millionaire players protesting whatever they are protesting or PED use.
0 x

Antisteroidforce
Caporegime

Re: I Love Watching The NFL's Collapse.

Post by Antisteroidforce » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:39 am

Head trauma?

Please.

While head trauma from concussions does exist, the primary culprit for rotting the brains and bodies of NFL players are the illegal steroids and performance enhancing drugs no one wants to talk about.

And a cleaver little NFL distracts attention away from its controlled substance felonies by scapegoating concussions as the reasons so many NFL players lose their health and lives.

Come on man!
0 x