Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Just what the doctor ordered
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Pete » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 pm

Gonna find my roots. I know for a fact my great grandmother was 1/2 Native American but beyond that the trail grows cold. Now we will cut tharu the BS.

I'm sure I'm way more Indian than that Pocahontas broad
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
Lily
Nobility
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Lily » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:58 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 pm
Gonna find my roots. I know for a fact my great grandmother was 1/2 Native American but beyond that the trail grows cold. Now we will cut tharu the BS.

I'm sure I'm way more Indian than that Pocahontas broad
What a good thing for you. Now your DNA will be all of the Inteligence databases. And all of your personal info. And your family. Such a patriot you are. :winky:
Pwnd by the good ol government!
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Pete » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 am

Lily wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:58 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 pm
Gonna find my roots. I know for a fact my great grandmother was 1/2 Native American but beyond that the trail grows cold. Now we will cut tharu the BS.

I'm sure I'm way more Indian than that Pocahontas broad
What a good thing for you. Now your DNA will be all of the Inteligence databases. And all of your personal info. And your family. Such a patriot you are. :winky:
Pwnd by the good ol government!
your beloved Fed Gov wouldn't do that to a fella would they? :nesaitpas:
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
Lily
Nobility
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Lily » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Pete wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 am
Lily wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:58 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:49 pm
Gonna find my roots. I know for a fact my great grandmother was 1/2 Native American but beyond that the trail grows cold. Now we will cut tharu the BS.

I'm sure I'm way more Indian than that Pocahontas broad
What a good thing for you. Now your DNA will be all of the Inteligence databases. And all of your personal info. And your family. Such a patriot you are. :winky:
Pwnd by the good ol government!
your beloved Fed Gov wouldn't do that to a fella would they? :nesaitpas:
Too late if you sent your spit in!
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:16 pm

38% Irish/Scottish/Welsh
38% English
9% Baltic
8% Other (not clickable from android)

Just your basic cracker
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

User avatar
Lily
Nobility
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Lily » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:49 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:16 pm
38% Irish/Scottish/Welsh
38% English
9% Baltic
8% Other (not clickable from android)

Just your basic cracker
Baltic? That makes you a commie doesn't it?
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8620
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Got me one o' them DNA tests on the way

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:50 pm

Lily wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:49 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:16 pm
38% Irish/Scottish/Welsh
38% English
9% Baltic
8% Other (not clickable from android)

Just your basic cracker
Baltic? That makes you a commie doesn't it?
Lots of Jerrys and Finns in that area way back when
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

Post Reply