Anyone With Experience With A Colonoscopy??

Just what the doctor ordered
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Anyone With Experience With A Colonoscopy??

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm

I haven't had one in over 40 years, and back then they did not put you to sleep, and it hurt like hell, and I said I would never get another.

One of my doctors wants me to get one because my blood test showed me as anemic and being I am on a strong blood thinner he wants it to make sure I am not bleeding internally. Before he gives a prescription for being anemic.

The only reason I agreed is they said they now put you to sleep for the procedure, and it will be an upper and lower look!!

:(2
0 x

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm
I haven't had one in over 40 years, and back then they did not put you to sleep, and it hurt like hell, and I said I would never get another.

One of my doctors wants me to get one because my blood test showed me as anemic and being I am on a strong blood thinner he wants it to make sure I am not bleeding internally. Before he gives a prescription for being anemic.

The only reason I agreed is they said they now put you to sleep for the procedure, and it will be an upper and lower look!!

It's no big deal now . They knock u out , no pain when u wake up . My wife just had one. It's a very standard procedure .
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

donttreadonme
Majesty

Post by donttreadonme » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:15 pm

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:48 pm

You should have known something was wrong when your "doctor" told you to squeal like a pig, Cletus. :mooning:
0 x

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:50 pm

7AM tomorrow the 2nd I get the colonoscopy!! Be glad when its over. :mooning:

;)2
0 x

illeatyourdates2

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:45 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:50 pm
7AM tomorrow the 2nd I get the colonoscopy!! Be glad when its over. :mooning:

;)2

Wasn't as bad as I thought!! The worse part was the day before to drink that nasty Medi-Prep, I know damn well they could make that stuff to taste a lot better, but big pharma likes to torture patients.

Anyway, the last thing I remember before waking up was the Anethatist saying she was going to stick the needle in the IV, then I woke up!!

;)2
0 x