BAD NEWS ON LAST WEEKS BLOOD TEST

Just what the doctor ordered
illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

BAD NEWS ON LAST WEEKS BLOOD TEST

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:24 am

Low iron which has made me ENEMIC, and he wants to have a colonoscopy done to make sure I am not bleeding internally due to the blood thinner Pradaxa that I am on, or could it be something worse, like prostrate cancer, plus my thyroid test is abnormal, so he started me on thyroid pills.

Took another bold test to see if any changes on the low iron which could cause all the enemic problems, if the colonoscopy rules out internal bleeding/cancer he will start me on iron pills!!

I told him I would think about the colonoscopy and let him know, because I had one many years ago and it hurt like hell, so I am not looking forward to it!!

;)2
0 x

illeatyourdates2
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by illeatyourdates2 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:42 am

illeatyourdates2 wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:24 am
Low iron which has made me ENEMIC, and he wants to have a colonoscopy done to make sure I am not bleeding internally due to the blood thinner Pradaxa that I am on, or could it be something worse, like prostrate cancer, plus my thyroid test is abnormal, so he started me on thyroid pills.

Took another blood test to see if any changes on the low iron which could cause all the enemic problems, if the colonoscopy rules out internal bleeding/cancer he will start me on iron pills!!

I told him I would think about the colonoscopy and let him know, because I had one many years ago and it hurt like hell, so I am not looking forward to it!!

;)2
Corrected the fourth line with 'blood' test

;)2
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:14 am

What we imagine to be wrong is almost always worse than actual. Hope that's true in your case :handshake:
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit