COVID-19 Treatment

Just what the doctor ordered
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 11266
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

COVID-19 Treatment

Post by Pete » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:59 am

https://nocamels.com/2020/06/israeli-bi ... y-covid19/

Israeli biopharmaceutical company Kamada announced that it completed development on a plasma-derived antibody treatment for COVID-19, also known as a passive vaccine. The Rehovot-based company plans to make it available under the compassionate use program in Israel, a treatment option that allows for the use of not-yet-authorized medicine for severely ill patients.
0 x
I used to think revenge was a dish best served cold. Then I realized it meant getting back at someone

antifa
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: COVID-19 Treatment

Post by antifa » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am

BDS
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 11266
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: COVID-19 Treatment

Post by Pete » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am

antifa wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am
BDS
LSD
0 x
I used to think revenge was a dish best served cold. Then I realized it meant getting back at someone

antifa
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: COVID-19 Treatment

Post by antifa » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:35 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am
BDS
LSD
apartheid and genocide
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 11266
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: COVID-19 Treatment

Post by Pete » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:46 am

antifa wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:35 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am
BDS
LSD
apartheid and genocide
Drama Queenism and Snowflake-itis
0 x
I used to think revenge was a dish best served cold. Then I realized it meant getting back at someone

antifa
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3030
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: COVID-19 Treatment

Post by antifa » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:50 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:46 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:35 am
Pete wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 am
antifa wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:20 am
BDS
LSD
apartheid and genocide
Drama Queenism and Snowflake-itis
Image
0 x

User avatar
Lily
Royal Highness
Posts: 1936
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Re: COVID-19 Treatment

Post by Lily » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:19 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:59 am
https://nocamels.com/2020/06/israeli-bi ... y-covid19/

Israeli biopharmaceutical company Kamada announced that it completed development on a plasma-derived antibody treatment for COVID-19, also known as a passive vaccine. The Rehovot-based company plans to make it available under the compassionate use program in Israel, a treatment option that allows for the use of not-yet-authorized medicine for severely ill patients.
That's good! Also, Chinese virologists have found from testing that COVID-19 antibodies do not last long in people after having had the disease. A few months or so. If recovering people's antibodies can be used to help the sick survive it's all good.

The world still needs a vaccine to prevent COVID-19.
0 x
America is changing it's motto to "Me! Me! Me!"
E pluribus unum has failed.

Post Reply