Hospital Pays $24,000 For 70 Year Old Foreskin

Just what the doctor ordered
Post Reply
User avatar
psk836
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 16684
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:22 am

Hospital Pays $24,000 For 70 Year Old Foreskin

Post by psk836 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Apparently the owner was not ready to part with it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/health/m ... index.html
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Hospital Pays $24,000 For 70 Year Old Foreskin

Post by nolaxride » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:40 am

psk836 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:24 pm
Apparently the owner was not ready to part with it.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/05/health/m ... index.html
WTF is a hospital doing circumcising a 70-year-old?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9369
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Hospital Pays $24,000 For 70 Year Old Foreskin

Post by Pete » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:39 am

I worked with a 40-year-old dude who had to have it done. Evidently uncut ones are more prone to infection
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 21993
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Hospital Pays $24,000 For 70 Year Old Foreskin

Post by nolaxride » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:21 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:39 am
I worked with a 40-year-old dude who had to have it done. Evidently uncut ones are more prone to infection
That's going to take a lot of pain meds...
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9369
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Hospital Pays $24,000 For 70 Year Old Foreskin

Post by Pete » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:32 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:21 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:39 am
I worked with a 40-year-old dude who had to have it done. Evidently uncut ones are more prone to infection
That's going to take a lot of pain meds...
this same guy attended a company picnic once and we ended up with so much beer left over it was ridiculous. Nobody could drink another drop. He filled up a very large cooler with beer from one of the kegs that was going to be returned. Damn thing turned over in the back seat of his car on the way home and spilled every drop. You could smell that car from 100 yards away LOL

:beer:
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

Post Reply