1.480 Blood Alcohol Content

Just what the doctor ordered
Pete
Site Admin

1.480 Blood Alcohol Content

Post by Pete » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:21 pm

After a car crash that resulted in serious injuries, a Polish man’s BAC was taken and it was 1.480%. That’s the highest BAC ever recorded in known history. Doctors said he survived his brush with death due to drinking, but he later died due to his injuries from the car crash.

(Btw guitarist Ronnie Montrose had a BAC of .31 when he shot himself. .40 BAC is the recognized LD50 in humans. Poor Ronnie was suffering from prostate cancer and depression)
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: 1.480 Blood Alcohol Content

Post by nolaxride » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:17 pm

Pete wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:21 pm
After a car crash that resulted in serious injuries, a Polish man’s BAC was taken and it was 1.480%. That’s the highest BAC ever recorded in known history. Doctors said he survived his brush with death due to drinking, but he later died due to his injuries from the car crash.

(Btw guitarist Ronnie Montrose had a BAC of .31 when he shot himself. .40 BAC is the recognized LD50 in humans. Poor Ronnie was suffering from prostate cancer and depression)
Is that even possible?
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:51 am

nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:17 pm
Pete wrote:

Is that even possible?
Sounds implausible.

County cop pulled me for license plate bulb last year. I drank a tall boy on the way home from work and had just opened another. I told him I was going to blow .03 and I was right on target. He wished me a good night and I finished my second beer on the way home. Dude never looked in the car because the open tall boy was sitting there in plain view in the cup holder
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2

Lily
Nobility

Post by Lily » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 am

Pete wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:51 am
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:

Is that even possible?
Sounds implausible.

County cop pulled me for license plate bulb last year. I drank a tall boy on the way home from work and had just opened another. I told him I was going to blow .03 and I was right on target. He wished me a good night and I finished my second beer on the way home. Dude never looked in the car because the open tall boy was sitting there in plain view in the cup holder
Only a real genius would drink in a car and drive. :shooting-two-guns:
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:02 am

Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:

Is that even possible?
Sounds implausible.

I remember the days when open containers were legal in TX. They changed the laws and folks started covering their beers with coozies that looked liked cans of coke. And the cops would ignore the 'beverage'.

License plat bulb... that's some serious fishing.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:07 am

Lily wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:29 am
Pete wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:

Is that even possible?
Sounds implausible.

Only a real genius would drink in a car and drive. :shooting-two-guns:
I had to stop. It was interfering with my texting

:telephone:
1 x