GA Gov Kemp signs medical marijuana bill

Just what the doctor ordered
User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38912
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: GA Gov Kemp signs medical marijuana bill

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:38 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 pm
lol now the hippies don't know wtf to say :rolling:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gov-ke ... /940907248
Next will be recreational use. When the world doesn't become addicted, what are conservatives going to say?

CA, CO, and WA look like they're still doing pretty well.
Nah they buy it once or twice a week and smoke it every day but they are not addicted

BTW Kenp signed the 'Heartbeat Bill' into law yesterday. GA leads the way!
Leads the way by becoming the 33rd state to legalize medical marijuana and the 4th state to pass an unconstitutional "heartbeat" bill. :lo2l:
1 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 19307
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: GA Gov Kemp signs medical marijuana bill

Post by nolaxride » Wed May 08, 2019 4:09 pm

aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:19 am
Pete wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:38 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 pm
lol now the hippies don't know wtf to say :rolling:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gov-ke ... /940907248
Next will be recreational use. When the world doesn't become addicted, what are conservatives going to say?

CA, CO, and WA look like they're still doing pretty well.
Nah they buy it once or twice a week and smoke it every day but they are not addicted

BTW Kenp signed the 'Heartbeat Bill' into law yesterday. GA leads the way!
It is already being sold openly in Colorado and is such a joy. Why our kids can come by it easily and adults can buy it openly and all is wonderful - that is if you like pan handlers on most busy corners begging funds to buy it, kids in school having it available so they are floating in a cloud most of the time, and adults spending most of their awake moments getting high again.
And the difference between the kids using pot instead of alcohol? Were there panhandlers before pot was legalized? I'm pretty sure the entire state of CO isn't getting high.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 19307
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: GA Gov Kemp signs medical marijuana bill

Post by nolaxride » Wed May 08, 2019 4:13 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:52 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:38 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 pm
lol now the hippies don't know wtf to say :rolling:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gov-ke ... /940907248
Next will be recreational use. When the world doesn't become addicted, what are conservatives going to say?

CA, CO, and WA look like they're still doing pretty well.
Nah they buy it once or twice a week and smoke it every day but they are not addicted

BTW Kenp signed the 'Heartbeat Bill' into law yesterday. GA leads the way!
Leads the way by becoming the 33rd state to legalize medical marijuana and the 4th state to pass an unconstitutional "heartbeat" bill. :lo2l:
I'm somewhat surprised that the states passing the heartbeat bill are the same states that refuse to allow the day after pill or easy access to birth control.
1 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 38912
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: GA Gov Kemp signs medical marijuana bill

Post by evilconempire » Wed May 08, 2019 4:19 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:13 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 2:52 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:05 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:38 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 pm
lol now the hippies don't know wtf to say :rolling:

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/gov-ke ... /940907248
Next will be recreational use. When the world doesn't become addicted, what are conservatives going to say?

CA, CO, and WA look like they're still doing pretty well.
Nah they buy it once or twice a week and smoke it every day but they are not addicted

BTW Kenp signed the 'Heartbeat Bill' into law yesterday. GA leads the way!
Leads the way by becoming the 33rd state to legalize medical marijuana and the 4th state to pass an unconstitutional "heartbeat" bill. :lo2l:
I'm somewhat surprised that the states passing the heartbeat bill are the same states that refuse to allow the day after pill or easy access to birth control.
I don't believe you are at all surprised. It is to be expected. Iowa passed this law and had it struck down as unconstitutional. The reason other states are passing it now is to get it to the SCOTUS so that it can be made constitutional by the stacked court after they stole the seat for Saint Kav.
1 x
It's time to impeach the criminal in the White House

Post Reply