The awesome BSA Meteor

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
Shred
Caporegime

The awesome BSA Meteor

Post by Shred » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:57 pm

IMG_20230420_204825.jpg
It's grouping nicely tonight.

30 ft standing. No scope, no red dot, no stiffening jacket, just iron sights and the mk1 eyeball.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

pete
Site Admin

Re: The awesome BSA Meteor

Post by pete » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:22 am

Shred wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:57 pm
IMG_20230420_204825.jpg

It's grouping nicely tonight.

30 ft standing. No scope, no red dot, no stiffening jacket, just iron sights and the mk1 eyeball.
Are you shooting in your home? I'm trying to think of a place I could shoot indoors without an idiot animal walking onto the range
0 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:31 am

Not with the Meteor, there's no silencer, the Police would give me a visit about the noise.

The Meteor I only use on the range, it's really loud. Power is just under the legal limit for use without a firearms certificate.

Back in the day BSA were one of the companies making Lee Enfield's under licence, the sniper rifle ones were all made by Birmingham Small Arms. Really good gun makers.

I shoot targets at home with the BSA Ultra SE as it is suppressed, but it knackers up the pellet catchers if I don't stuff them with tags first to cushion the impact. I've destroyed a couple so far.

I also have a wooden backstop to protect the wall, I sometimes use suppressed air pistols in the house too.
0 x
They don't alters their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views.

Shred
Caporegime

Post by Shred » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:02 pm

Getting better with it.
IMG_20231110_220151.jpg
The red dot helps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x