Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:32 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:05 pm
Pete wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:41 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:37 pm

That depends on the length of the barrel. And it seems you're working with a pretty short barrel.
I'm speaking in general terms. Most shotguns need to be aimed, unless its sawed off.

My barrel is 20"
Not much aiming there.
It's been a long time since I fired any kind of firearm but I'd put money on hitting a 5 gallon bucket 5 out of shots from 20 feet with a 38 spl shooting from the hip. But I live at the dead end of a short street and my neighbors are all 50+ years old and things are quiet here. And I keep 2 rat shot in the revolver for snakes that would be my only likely attacker here. If I needed an arsenal I'd move.
Imagine that, a left winger that owns a gun Liberals are against guns
How can liberals be against guns if they own guns and enjoy shooting them? I don't know anyone who's against guns. I know many who are against all guns being available to everyone.
Because you're two-faced hypocrites

How about little BB?

Joe Biden ran as anti-gun, so if you support him then logically you're against guns
I guess you wouldn't have an issue with your next-door neighbor setting up a shooting range in his backyard pointing at your backyard.

I'm curious. Are there any weapons that people shouldn't be able to buy?
No, because my neighbor wouldn't do that, setting aside that she's an anti-gun liberal like you.

Of course you have to come up with crap like this.

I don't need a nuclear warhead to defend my home, before you get on that topic.

what do you think people should be able to buy? In kalifornia, a 15-round magazine is outlawed, you're limited to 10 rounds. Of course to somebody like you that means you have nothing to fear, they just want to take away some of your rights, not all.

Camel ass Harris is also a goddam liberal from kalifornia.

Joe Biden said he's going to limit how many guns you can buy, and a lot of other crap. Of course you voted for him because you hated mean orange man.

You don't need an AR-15. Buy a shotgun, fire two shots into the air.
I don't care if she wouldn't. What if she did? OK. You don't need a nuke. How about a 7.62 mini-gun, or a 60mm mortar? Thompson submachine gun?

How many guns do you need? Personally, if you have them properly secured, you can have as many as you want. And looking at Biden's position on guns, he isn't going to limit the number of guns you can buy. He is suggesting a limit of no more than one gun purchased per month. That means you can own a dozen at the end of the year. Do you have an issue with being limited to one gun per month. And that's only through licensed gun dealers. Sales between private parties, like gun shows, aren't tracked.
You can get one with a proper license.

I currently don't have a problem with my neighbors doing that

I do have a problem with your antifa buddies burning down cities
IMG_20201106_155924.jpg

Feel stupid again?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: We fired guns in the backyard last night

Post by nolaxride » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:27 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:18 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:21 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:16 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:08 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:56 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:24 pm
Falstaff2 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Pete wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:41 pm

I'm speaking in general terms. Most shotguns need to be aimed, unless its sawed off.

My barrel is 20"
Not much aiming there.
It's been a long time since I fired any kind of firearm but I'd put money on hitting a 5 gallon bucket 5 out of shots from 20 feet with a 38 spl shooting from the hip. But I live at the dead end of a short street and my neighbors are all 50+ years old and things are quiet here. And I keep 2 rat shot in the revolver for snakes that would be my only likely attacker here. If I needed an arsenal I'd move.
How can liberals be against guns if they own guns and enjoy shooting them? I don't know anyone who's against guns. I know many who are against all guns being available to everyone.

How about little BB?

Joe Biden ran as anti-gun, so if you support him then logically you're against guns
I guess you wouldn't have an issue with your next-door neighbor setting up a shooting range in his backyard pointing at your backyard.

No, because my neighbor wouldn't do that, setting aside that she's an anti-gun liberal like you.

what do you think people should be able to buy? In kalifornia, a 15-round magazine is outlawed, you're limited to 10 rounds. Of course to somebody like you that means you have nothing to fear, they just want to take away some of your rights, not all.

Joe Biden said he's going to limit how many guns you can buy, and a lot of other crap. Of course you voted for him because you hated mean orange man.

I don't care if she wouldn't. What if she did? OK. You don't need a nuke. How about a 7.62 mini-gun, or a 60mm mortar? Thompson submachine gun?

How many guns do you need? Personally, if you have them properly secured, you can have as many as you want. And looking at Biden's position on guns, he isn't going to limit the number of guns you can buy. He is suggesting a limit of no more than one gun purchased per month. That means you can own a dozen at the end of the year. Do you have an issue with being limited to one gun per month. And that's only through licensed gun dealers. Sales between private parties, like gun shows, aren't tracked.

IMG_20201106_155924.jpg

Feel stupid again?
You can get anything with a proper license. I doubt you would qualify for

Thanks for making my point for me. Yes, you should feel stupid. Ending online gun and ammo sales is not ending gun sales, it's protecting the public from people like Stephen Paddock. You can still go buy anything for which you are qualified.

And no, I don't support anyone burning down our cities, or trying to destroy our democracy.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:51 pm

"...Do you have an issue with being limited to one gun per month. ..."

Yes
0 x
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of the others are stupider than that

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:52 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:51 pm

Yes
They buy your guns at a gun show.
0 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:15 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:52 pm
Pete wrote:

Yes
I want to buy them anywhere I like, anytime I like, as many as I want. That's the American way
0 x
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of the others are stupider than that

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Pete wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:15 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:52 pm
Pete wrote:

Yes
I want to buy them anywhere I like, anytime I like, as many as I want. That's the American way
That' what Stephen Paddock said.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος

barrysoetoro
Consigliere

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:54 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:27 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Falstaff2 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:

Not much aiming there.

How about little BB?

IMG_20201106_155924.jpg

Feel stupid again?

Thanks for making my point for me. Yes, you should feel stupid. Ending online gun and ammo sales is not ending gun sales, it's protecting the public from people like Stephen Paddock. You can still go buy anything for which you are qualified.

And no, I don't support anyone burning down our cities, or trying to destroy our democracy.
Nobrain, shredding the Constitution one amendment at a time.

How the hell would you know what I qualify for?

If you don't support burning down cities, then you're a Trump supporter.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:22 am

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:54 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:27 pm
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
barrysoetoro wrote:
Falstaff2 wrote:

How about little BB?

IMG_20201106_155924.jpg

Feel stupid again?

Nobrain, shredding the Constitution one amendment at a time.

How the hell would you know what I qualify for?

If you don't support burning down cities, then you're a Trump supporter.
I know what it takes to get a fully automatic weapon. One of the requirements is that you are not mentally defective.

I don't support burning cities and I don't support storming Congress. Neither makes me a Trump supporter.
1 x
-- Ο Μπάρι είναι ηλίθιος