Gen Mattis and Mossberg parts

"Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?"
Falstaff2
Gentry

Gen Mattis and Mossberg parts

Post by Falstaff2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm

In the package of Mossberg parts I ordered was a business card from the warehouse and the flip side was a Mattis for President card. The general is quoted "SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BE DEAD" on the card. That's a hell of a motto for the U.S. Sec of Defense.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:49 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm
In the package of Mossberg parts I ordered was a business card from the warehouse and the flip side was a Mattis for President card. The general is quoted "SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO BE DEAD" on the card. That's a hell of a motto for the U.S. Sec of Defense.

slightly ot but I have a Persuader like the guy is holding in this pic: http://www.mossberg.com/product/500-tac ... hot-50577/

I added a tac light to mine
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

chucky
Rock Star

Post by chucky » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:23 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:24 pm
They don't call him "mad dog" for nothing.
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

Falstaff2
Gentry

Post by Falstaff2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:29 pm

I attempted to attach the card but something has changed with my computer or the site Mr Pete. Obviously things didn't work out. The Mossberg parts were from Sonny Classman Firearms, FWIW. But that signature line under Mattis' photo seems to give an unfriendly image to the rest of the world.

As for guns, I was repairing my old New Haven 12 ga which is what your gun is based on. And is the Winchester 12ga riot gun obsolete?

It's been a while since I could walk well enough to go hunting. The bean fields around my house have been subdivided now so I can no longer shoot dove and rabbits from the back yard and I realized I was cleaning and storing several old guns out of habit. I'll see what they are worth in the fall.
0 x