Gino’s East Coming to Atlanta

Favorite foods, restaurants, recipes.........
Pete
Site Admin

Gino’s East Coming to Atlanta

Post by Pete » Sat May 12, 2018 1:18 pm

A popular Chicago pizza joint has announced that it will move south this summer!

Gino’s East, known for its deep dish style pies announced last week that “Gino’s East is getting #DeepAF in Atlanta this summer.”

Tomorrow’s News Today reported that Gino’s East will be opening at 675 N. Highland Avenue in the Ponce de Leon/Old Fourth Ward area. What’s the big deal about another pizza place opening in Atlanta? Well, we asked two native Chicago transplants if Gino’s East coming to Atlanta was a “big deal,” and the replies we got were in ALL CAPS that, yes, it was a big deal, and worth the drive in town. :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

https://scoopotp.com/ginos-east-coming-to-atlanta/
0 x
"I like my coffee like I like my women: hot, black, and with a piece of prune Danish" Gilbert Gottfried

brookboy123
Imperial Majesty

Re: Gino’s East Coming to Atlanta

Post by brookboy123 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:01 am

Pete wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:18 pm
A popular Chicago pizza joint has announced that it will move south this summer!

Gino’s East, known for its deep dish style pies announced last week that “Gino’s East is getting #DeepAF in Atlanta this summer.”

Tomorrow’s News Today reported that Gino’s East will be opening at 675 N. Highland Avenue in the Ponce de Leon/Old Fourth Ward area. What’s the big deal about another pizza place opening in Atlanta? Well, we asked two native Chicago transplants if Gino’s East coming to Atlanta was a “big deal,” and the replies we got were in ALL CAPS that, yes, it was a big deal, and worth the drive in town. :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

https://scoopotp.com/ginos-east-coming-to-atlanta/
Once you taste REAL good pizza........... :pizza:
0 x