Angry customer launches 'under-seasoned' french fries over the counter

Favorite foods, restaurants, recipes.........
Pete
Site Admin

Angry customer launches 'under-seasoned' french fries over the counter

Post by Pete » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 am

CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - Police are searching for a customer who tossed her takeout order towards employees at a fast food restaurant.

Officers said she was upset because her food wasn't prepared correctly so she took two take-out containers filled with food and tossed them back over the counter.

The customer then punched the monitor right before she left the Zaxby's on Tara Boulevard.

“That was wrong what she did,” Clayton County resident J.C. Daniels said.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/clayton ... /502951677
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:44 am
CLAYTON COUNTY, Ga. - Police are searching for a customer who tossed her takeout order towards employees at a fast food restaurant.

Officers said she was upset because her food wasn't prepared correctly so she took two take-out containers filled with food and tossed them back over the counter.

The customer then punched the monitor right before she left the Zaxby's on Tara Boulevard.

A filthy savage "hua"........I have special thoughts for her.........
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:16 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am
Pete wrote:

from the looks of that fat bidge that's probably the first food she has ever thrown away in her life :eat:
0 x
Nemo me impune lacessit

brookboy123
Majesty

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:33 am

Pete wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:16 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:13 am
Pete wrote:

from the looks of that fat bidge that's probably the first food she has ever thrown away in her life :eat:
Last summer, my 22 yo nephew was ordering at a fast food restaurant on Long Island......while he was giving his order, two pieces of human trash came in and started to order out loud to the young lady who was in the middle of taking his order.......my nephew turned to them and said that he would be done in a second and they should wait their turn........my nephew was waiting for his food and all of a sudden he was cold cocked by the savage.....one minute later both savages were on the floor.......the savages didn't know what they were getting into as all Brook children and grandchildren are well versed in the arts of self defense.

"jewwwwwwwwwww-boys" must be able to defend themselves from the savages............a historical fact.
0 x