aluannie@q.com wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:59 am
Bigbaddoe wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:57 am
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 am
So you're lying to us?

mtp3.gif
People like dates will believe anything as long as it leans their way. Doesn't matter what it is.
What a nasty thing to say about a poster on this board just because he doesn't agree with your warped ideas.
You mean nasty like this?
http://aibafs.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t= ... ty#p376882
Absolutely. I have never seen Dates treat you in the same unnecessarily nasty manner that Lion treated me and if he ever does I will be on your side. The big difference is Dates is far superior in decency than Lion ever hoped to be.
-I just love how you try to turn things around. That when you complain about someone being nasty but you have an excuse for being nastier? And of course you will say you never "see" it. You really need to learn to practice what you preach. You jump on me or anyone who is Liberal about being nasty. Yet your little buddys and YOU do it all the time. Even when no one is getting nasty you say they are. Why? Because they don't lean your way. Like I said, practice what you preach. You dish it out you better expe-ct to get it right back.
-

Hang it on your mirror and read it every day - applies to you as if you were admitting your own fault. I carry my distrust of you from the Snark days
0 x