LAUDERHILL, Fla. - A Florida man is in critical condition after he climbed a light pole, got shocked and caught fire before falling, authorities said.
According to a tweet from the Lauderhill Fire Rescue Department, the man "was electrocuted and fell approximately 50 feet." after making contact with a live wire Tuesday afternoon.
A fire rescue team, in the area for an unrelated traffic accident, saw the man fall and responded immediately, Capt. Jerry Gonzalez told the Sun-Sentinel.
“They turned around and saw him on fire as he fell 50 feet,” Gonzalez told the newspaper. “It was pretty graphic.”
https://www.wsbradio.com/news/national/ ... Dun9mitKN/
No way, man!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan