Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Pet or animal stories
Post Reply

Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:20 pm

Yes
0
No votes
No
4
100%
Maybe for $200,000
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 4

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Post by Pete » Wed May 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Or your cat?

1 x
I bought a new dog: a Paranoid Retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw

User avatar
JDDJR
Royal Highness
Posts: 1934
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Post by JDDJR » Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm

I wouldn't even sell your pet dog.......
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 19901
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Post by nolaxride » Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm
I wouldn't even sell your pet dog.......
hmm... I'd sell the neighbor's dog. Anything to shut that dog up.

Or, from the school of, 'it's never the dog's fault', could I sell the owner? His wife might agree.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 8100
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Post by Pete » Wed May 15, 2019 5:51 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm
I wouldn't even sell your pet dog.......
hmm... I'd sell the neighbor's dog. Anything to shut that dog up.

Or, from the school of, 'it's never the dog's fault', could I sell the owner? His wife might agree.
I was just now telling someone about a 'roided-up neighbor we had a few years ago. SOB threatened to poison our dogs, then he changed his wifi SSID to 'K9Strychnine'. Real tough guy. Soon after that he ended up in a middle-of-the-street nose-to-nose shouting match with a neighbor lady we really like. My grown son walked down the driveway and was cussing his ass out when the cops showed up. We emailed the owner of the house and she soon evicted them and sold the house. Tough guy threw one of his cats off the back balcony as they were moving and left another cat in the house. This is your brain on roids
0 x
I bought a new dog: a Paranoid Retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 19901
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: Would you sell your pet dog for $100,000?

Post by nolaxride » Fri May 17, 2019 6:13 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:51 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 5:18 pm
JDDJR wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm
I wouldn't even sell your pet dog.......
hmm... I'd sell the neighbor's dog. Anything to shut that dog up.

Or, from the school of, 'it's never the dog's fault', could I sell the owner? His wife might agree.
I was just now telling someone about a 'roided-up neighbor we had a few years ago. SOB threatened to poison our dogs, then he changed his wifi SSID to 'K9Strychnine'. Real tough guy. Soon after that he ended up in a middle-of-the-street nose-to-nose shouting match with a neighbor lady we really like. My grown son walked down the driveway and was cussing his ass out when the cops showed up. We emailed the owner of the house and she soon evicted them and sold the house. Tough guy threw one of his cats off the back balcony as they were moving and left another cat in the house. This is your brain on roids
Sometimes karma needs a little help.
0 x
-- Ignotum per inotius

Post Reply