Play for free Battleship and Dig Dug

AIBAFS: "....One of the best political forums....." https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.aibafs.net

"CHIPs" movie

Post your favorite songs, discuss favorite shows
Gentry

"CHIPs" movie

Post by 007 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:48 am

Last night I saw the movie remake of the class police drama "CHIPs" if you are expecting straight up remake don't think more of 21 Jump Street movie remake comedy type.

Michael Pena was great as Ponch(well that is his under cover FBI name), The story was funny and lots of action

Michael Pena plays a out of control sex addicted FBI agent who shoots his anal partner plus he was having sex with a suspect's wife so they reassign him to go under cover as a CHP Officer to discover which CHP officers are corrupt after a series of robberies lead to a CHP helicopter pilot jumping out of his helicopter at the scene of a robbery

Dax Shepard plays Jon Baker a washed up ex-supercross racer who thinks joining the CHP will keep his failed marriage together only problem is he is a idiot the only reason they accept him is that he can ride a motorcycle better then anyone and apparently they don't drug test because he takes more drugs then Charlie Sheen.

Erika Estrada had a great cameo and it was my favorite part

Now the movie did have it flaws like making Jon Baker a idiot pill popper, not fully using the CHIPS theme and Ponch not really being in the movie

On my popcorn scale of 1 to 5 I give it

:heureux1: :heureux1: :heureux1: :heureux1:

Gentry

Post by 007 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:26 am

I posted my review on my entertainment twitter account and Erika Estrada retweeted it