Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post your favorite songs, discuss favorite shows
pete
Site Admin

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by pete » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:57 pm

Larry David-led comedy series will return for a final 10-episode run. The 12th and final season of HBO's “Curb Your Enthusiasm” finally has a release date. The Larry David-led comedy series will return for a final ten-episode run, starting on Sunday, Feb. 4, 2024
1 x
If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?

pete
Site Admin

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Post by pete » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:24 pm

S12, E1 entitled "Atlanta"

Curb Your Enthusiasm S12 E1.
Larry and Leon in Atlanta

"Larry, Sometimes I carry my cell phone in my front pants pocket. I have accidently dig-dialed people. One time I dig-dialed a pizza"

Rolling Stone Mag panned most of the episodes. That, to me, means they're good. Rolling Stone has zero credibility
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:48 pm

S12 E2
Mocha Joe reappears as Larry's lawyer

Larry and Jeff knock over and break a lawn jockey at Jeff & Susie's AirBnB, and she sends them off to find a replacement in order to save her security deposit. Lots of Susie F bombs lmao

After getting thrown into an Atlanta jail for giving water to a voter, Larry is hailed as a hero by the black community. Until the replacement lawn jockey is seen in his car
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:19 pm

S12 E3

Larry gets in trouble for stealing golf lessons (sitting on a bench adjacent to a guy getting golf lessons, and stealing the moves)

Susie gets a little dog as a gift. Larry and Jeff are golfing and hear a little dog getting devoured by coyotes but they finish their golf game instead of seeing if it was Susie's dog. The dog is fine but when Susie finds out, the F bombs rain down on the golfers.

Leon gets chosen to voluntarily impregnate a married woman who's husband is 'shooting blanks'. Notable Leon quotes: "Larry, you ever notice when you look at your ball sack with a magnifying glass, the pattern looks like your brain?"

"Yeah girl go home and get some rest. You gonna need it because I'm going to tap dat ass tomorrow"
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:14 am

S12 E4

Somebody leaves a long list of complaints in the clubhouse, signed 'Disgruntled'

Larry has one hell of a time trying to convince (truthfully) club manager Mr Takahashi that Larry is not 'Disgruntled'
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:23 am

S12 E5

While dining in a restaurant, Larry sees a fish in the aquarium who appears to be stuck to the filter intake. In a later visit Larry is told the fish was "transferred" to another location.

At Temple, there exists a wall in which people can donate money to buy a brick for the wall and have their name/comments engraved. Somebody buys a brick that says Larry mistreats women. Larry visits several women to try to have them buy a "rebuttal" brick in his defense

Larry's gay lawyer and his husband are "having a baby" via surrogate and Larry muses re which last name the baby should get; the sperm donor or the other partner
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:20 am

S12 E6

Leon comes up with an idea for a car that runs on urine. It's called the Pee-us

Susie puts up a billboard to promote her business but a vandal paints a huge phallus on the board, with the business end right on her lips
0 x

pete
Site Admin

Post by pete » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:19 pm

Finale!

Echos of the Seinfeld finale. Larry is on trial and many characters from earlier episodes appear and eviscerate Larry on the stand. Jerry Seinfeld appears. That's all I'm saying
0 x