Re: going down a rabbit hole

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 3:59 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:29 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 6:57 pm
Let's review
No crater in the street to equate to the damage done to the Murrah building

Murrah building survivors said there were 2 explosions about 7 seconds apart, with seismograph readings to show this to be true

The bomb squad claimed to defuse 3 bombs found inside the Murrah building

The Oklahoma City National Memorial Wall was defaced by fire station 5

Physics shows it would take over 14,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate to do that much damage to the Murrah building from a truck with a 5000 lbs load capacity

There was a massive manhunt for John Doe #2 until the FBI decided he never existed, even though he was seen by 24 eye witnesses and caught on 2 surveillance cameras

Timothy McVeigh was on the CIA payroll starting in Oct of 1993

Pete, Evil, and Annie came down my rabbit hole to tell me they are not interested in science

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0
Never said I wasn't interested in science.

Truth 0
Antifa 1
Why would you come down my rabbit hole simply to tell me that you are not interested in what happened to the Murrah building?

The official government report is filled with lies and defies physics. The survivors of the Murrah building bombing deserve an independent investigation to get at the truth to what really happened on 19/April/1995.
0 x

evilconempire
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 3:59 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Murrah building survivors said there were 2 explosions about 7 seconds apart, with seismograph readings to show this to be true

Physics shows it would take over 14,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate to do that much damage to the Murrah building from a truck with a 5000 lbs load capacity

There was a massive manhunt for John Doe #2 until the FBI decided he never existed, even though he was seen by 24 eye witnesses and caught on 2 surveillance cameras

Pete, Evil, and Annie came down my rabbit hole to tell me they are not interested in science

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1
Why would you come down my rabbit hole simply to tell me that you are not interested in what happened to the Murrah building?

The official government report is filled with lies and defies physics. The survivors of the Murrah building bombing deserve an independent investigation to get at the truth to what really happened on 19/April/1995.
I told you I wasn't going down your rabbit hole. I even explained why. For some reason you've chosen to ignore it and make up one of your own.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 4:16 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 pm
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

I told you I wasn't going down your rabbit hole. I even explained why. For some reason you've chosen to ignore it and make up one of your own.
You came down here to accuse me of being Bob. You have no interest in learning the truth about our terrorist government.
1 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:16 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

You came down here to accuse me of being Bob. You have no interest in learning the truth about our terrorist government.
I thought you were Bob. You said you weren't and I accepted that. Bob made the same arguments you're making. I pointed out to him his errors, but he just got hostile about it. I'm not going down that road with you too. I'm out. Buh bye.
0 x
"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.”

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 4:29 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:24 pm
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

I thought you were Bob. You said you weren't and I accepted that. Bob made the same arguments you're making. I pointed out to him his errors, but he just got hostile about it. I'm not going down that road with you too. I'm out. Buh bye.
Evil always runs from the truth.
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 4:30 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:29 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

I have no interest in your truth is all. Don't be like a Trumpster. Clean it up.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 4:37 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:30 pm
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

I have no interest in your truth is all. Don't be like a Trumpster. Clean it up.
Like you, trunts deny science. Science tells us exactly how big the crater should be to cause that much damage to the Murrah building.

Whatever happened to John Doe #2 ?
Why was Timothy McVeigh on the CIA payroll?
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 4:41 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:37 pm
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

Like you, trunts deny science. Science tells us exactly how big the crater should be to cause that much damage to the Murrah building.

Okay
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 21, 2019 4:45 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
Let's review

Score
patriot 7
loyalists 0

Truth 0
Antifa 1

Okay
Evidence 7
Evil 0
0 x

evilconempire

Post by evilconempire » Tue May 21, 2019 4:56 pm

antifa wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:45 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:41 pm
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:
antifa wrote:
evilconempire wrote:

Truth 0
Antifa 1

Okay
Evidence 7
Evil 0
https://newsok.com/article/2515298/blas ... omb-expert
0 x