going down a rabbit hole

Conspiracy Theories
antifa
Courtier

going down a rabbit hole

Post by antifa » Sat May 11, 2019 4:11 am

My first rabbit hole was Greek mythology, which led me to the ancient Egyptians, and then to the Gnostics. What you consider a rabbit hole is similar to the Greek underworld to me. There are a lot of dead souls down there but you will be stronger and wiser if you make it out alive.

Overlords don't like it when we go down rabbit holes, so they try to shame us as crazy, knowing the complacent will always believe what government tells them. A theory has to provide empirical evidence, and make predictions.

My evidence to start with is Operation Northwoods, PATCON, and perpetual war.
My prediction is that more buildings will fall like OKC and WTC.

Empire knows you are too busy arguing about liberal and conservative.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Re: going down a rabbit hole

Post by antifa » Sat May 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Ruby Ridge and the Waco siege devastated the reputation of the ATF and the FBI. Even though there is overwhelming evidence of PATCON involvement, I put this in the tinfoil hat section because I already know I can't force you to do your own research.

There is no way I can convince you MSM watchers that the Murrah building bombing was an attempt by the ATF and the FBI to look like heroes on live TV and get their reputation back. You think it's crazy to believe our government would do such a thing, that's why I gave you Operation Northwoods as evidence.

I have a lot more evidence so either prove me wrong or buckle up for the ride.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Sun May 12, 2019 8:16 pm

To understand the rabbit hole, you first have to understand exactly how much $1 trillion is. It's impossible for the pentagon to spend that much money every year so they have to invent new ways to burn through it before their next $1 trillion budget comes in.

What you call a conspiracy theory, I call a government cover up. But the Murrah building bombing was also a set up for centralized government to grab more power and chip away at our constitutional rights.

Where is the crater in the ground? Can anyone explain how a truck with 4000 lbs of ammonium nitrate can blast a hole that size in the Murrah building without leaving a crater in the ground, or doing any damage to the building on the opposite side of the street?

0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Mon May 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Why do Americans hate evidence? You put it way down here in the tinfoil hat section so you can ridicule it or ignore it all together. You don't want to believe our government would intentionally murder the babies in the daycare center to get at your emotions. That's what empire does. Our rulers are psychopaths.

How is it that all those government investigators didn't notice the absence of a bomb crater?
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon May 13, 2019 10:19 pm

There was a big crater. You blind?
0 x
I bought a new dog: a Paranoid Retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Mon May 13, 2019 10:27 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:19 pm
There was a big crater. You blind?
Provide the evidence.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon May 13, 2019 10:34 pm

You posted photographs of it, silly

."..... One third of the building was destroyed by the explosion,[65] which created a 30-foot-wide (9.1 m), 8-foot-deep (2.4 m) crater on NW 5th Street next to the building.[66]...."

Wiki
0 x
I bought a new dog: a Paranoid Retriever. He brings back everything because he's not sure what I threw

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Mon May 13, 2019 10:41 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:34 pm

."..... One third of the building was destroyed by the explosion,[65] which created a 30-foot-wide (9.1 m), 8-foot-deep (2.4 m) crater on NW 5th Street next to the building.[66]...."

Wiki
There is no bomb crater in the pix. You are parroting government propaganda.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Mon May 13, 2019 10:56 pm

antifa wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:41 pm
Pete wrote:

Wiki
There is no bomb crater in the pix. You are parroting government propaganda.
Everybody sees it except you. Are you on drugs?
0 x

JDDJR
Royal Highness

Post by JDDJR » Mon May 13, 2019 10:58 pm

Pete wrote:

Wiki
I wonder if the debris from the explosion filled in the crater and that is what has little antifa confused.... :nesaitpas:
0 x