Could you believe that someone went from supporting McCain to Johnson, to 0bama, then back to Johnson (and not Hillary)?

Conspiracy Theories

?

Nope. He's just too ashamed to admit he supported Hillary since he supported 0bama
67%
Yes, it's possible. They all believe in the same policies. Hillary & 0bama believe in big gov't, high taxes, and more regulations, just like Gary Johnson
33%

Total votes: 3

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Could you believe that someone went from supporting McCain to Johnson, to 0bama, then back to Johnson (and not Hillary)?

Post by barrysoetoro » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:38 pm

:o:

Hint: Hillary = 0bama

Not a dimes worth of difference.

Hillary supports the ACA, believes in global warming, gay marriage, more stimulus... just like 0bama
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters

chucky
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Re: Could you believe that someone went from supporting McCain to Johnson, to 0bama, then back to Johnson (and not Hilla

Post by chucky » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:32 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:38 pm
:o:

Hint: Hillary = 0bama

Not a dimes worth of difference.

Hillary supports the ACA, believes in global warming, gay marriage, more stimulus... just like 0bama
0 x
"I’d rather die standing up than live on my knees."
Stephane Charbonnier

barrysoetoro
Get in my Belly!

Re: Could you believe that someone went from supporting McCain to Johnson, to 0bama, then back to Johnson (and not Hilla

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:33 pm

pete why did you move this thread? what does this have to do with conspiracies? This has to do with that idiot evil.
0 x
☪ "May God d*mn the Saudis and America.", brookboy123, liberal, coward, from a family of America haters