E = M

Conspiracy Theories
Shred
Associate

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:42 pm

This fighter also has swept wings, why isn't Dutch roll a problem for it ?

Aerodynamic effects affect all aircraft and it's basically the same kind of idea, swept wings, a tailplane, engines....

Dutch roll is not the problem you think it is.

A steep bank angle on it's own, would not turn.
Uneven lift forces cause turns.

Hard back on the stick or yoke will cause a turn.

When I've done ridge soaring at Portmoak, I used steep bank angles without turning.

Dutch roll, is not the problem you think it is.

You've been misinformed.
0 x
Two wrongs don't make a right.

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Shred wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:20 am
Nope.

Firstly airliners have yaw dampers Dutch roll not an issue.

Secondly Mach 1 at that height is 761mph.

Higher up it's 660mph, the mach scale is purely to do with speed relative to sound. Look at the airspeed indicator of an English Electric Lightning, knots on one side mach on the other for that very reason.

Unlike most ASI's it's not a dial it's a scale, it looks like a radio.

One of my gliding friends is an ex Lightning pilot.

The Lighting is a British mach 2 capable interceptor fighter. They were armed with 2 X red top / 2 X firestreak missiles and Aden cannons. Very fast, very thirsty. Stall speed with flaps down, 150 knots, quite difficult to land, I have one for my sim.

Incidentally 500 mph is 434.4 knots.
True mach speed is 0.66
The design considerations of the twin towers were only for 135 knots with a consideration that being near an airport a plane lost in fog might accidentally collide while trying to land.

135 knots is the final approach speed of a Boeing 707.
mach 0.2.

The planes were hijacked by knife wielding mace wielding terrorists who killed themselves and all onboard.
They were throttling up as they approached the targets.
They turned commercial airliners into flying bombs.

The damage they caused was far beyond anything envisaged by Leslie Robertson and John Skilling, because the energy increases with velocity.

Look at the ASI at the top of the instrument panel, two scales, knots and mach.
Which sim are you using?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:56 pm

I have FSX, XPlane 10, XPlane 11, Condor, Condor 2, IL2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover, IL2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad, European Air War, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator II, F15 Strike Eagle by Microprose on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Psion Flight Simulation on the Spectrum, which is REALLY hard.

I've also got 130 hours at the real thing and friends who are qualified airline pilots.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Shred wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:56 pm
I have FSX, XPlane 10, XPlane 11, Condor, Condor 2, IL2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover, IL2 Sturmovik Battle of Stalingrad, European Air War, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator II, F15 Strike Eagle by Microprose on the Sinclair ZX Spectrum and Psion Flight Simulation on the Spectrum, which is REALLY hard.

I've also got 130 hours at the real thing and friends who are qualified airline pilots.
Those look like mods or add ons to MS Flight Sim...
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:06 pm

The XPlane series has better physics than the Microsoft flight sim series.
The Piper Cub in FSX and FS2004 is uncontrollable on the ground unless you enable autorudder.

The Microsoft sims are easily modded though, and there's some very funny videos of FSX online.

1 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:28 am

the pentagon big black hole

This is not a left/right issue, but 911 was another divide and conquer, mind control way to rule over us. 911 was also the greatest heist in history -- even larger than the 2008 global crash. What I posted here is only a tiny fraction of the available evidence. It would take thousands of pages to go through all the evidence. I never even mentioned wtc-4 or wtc-6. Those with any common sense will know that the official government/media narrative is the fox guarding the hen house.

A clear-cut case of common sense evidence is that no cell phones worked above 8000 feet back in 2001. We don't need the Moussaoui trial to prove this because all of us here should know it as fact.
0 x

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:34 am

As I've said before AIRPHONES were fitted as standard on every one of the hijacked aircraft.
Flight crews and passengers made calls with them.

There were attempts to use mobile phones as well, but most of those attempts were failures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfone

Your theories are ridiculous.

The hijackers did it. Passengers made calls to loved ones from the planes.

You have no evidence, all the evidence is against you.
0 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:01 am

Shred wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:34 am
As I've said before AIRPHONES were fitted as standard on every one of the hijacked aircraft.
Flight crews and passengers made calls with them.

There were attempts to use mobile phones as well, but most of those attempts were failures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airfone

Your theories are ridiculous.

The hijackers did it. Passengers made calls to loved ones from the planes.

You have no evidence, all the evidence is against you.
Shred, are you saying the 911 commission has no mention of cell phone calls made on any of the 911 flights above 8000 feet?
0 x

Shred
Associate

Post by Shred » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:44 am

Have you actually read the 9/11 Commission report ?

I'm guessing not as you take the word of disproven conspiracy theorists every time, no matter how wrong they are, or how much money they're ripping people off for.

Being told what to think about something (by people who have an agenda), is not the same as reading the facts.

I did research without bias.
I didn't need the Commission report to find out what happened to Christine Lee Hanson, or Betty Ong.

Betty's call to American Airlines was recorded, that's her voice.

The ATC communications were recorded too.
I've listened to the ATC recordings.
1 x

antifa
Associate

Post by antifa » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:10 am

Shred wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:44 am
Have you actually read the 9/11 Commission report ?

I'm guessing not as you take the word of disproven conspiracy theorists every time, no matter how wrong they are, or how much money they're ripping people off for.

Being told what to think about something (by people who have an agenda), is not the same as reading the facts.

I did research without bias.
I didn't need the Commission report to find out what happened to Christine Lee Hanson, or Betty Ong.

Betty's call to American Airlines was recorded, that's her voice.

The ATC communications were recorded too.
I've listened to the ATC recordings.
The burden of proof was on the FBI to show cell phone calls could be made above 8000 feet in the Moussaoui trial but a public defender got the FBI to admit it was unlikely -- 2 years after the 911 commission report was made public.

The burden of proof was on the FBI to show guilt of 19 hijackers but once again a public defender in the Moussaoui trial showed there were no Arabs on any of the 911 airline flight lists.

The entire 911 narrative was fabricated and covered up by the highest level of government.
0 x