E = M

Conspiracy Theories
antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 pm

Shred wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:29 pm
The flight 93 wreckage was fragments, much of which was embedded in the ground. It's flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder were dug out from 15 feet down and 25 feet down, respectively.

Phone calls were made by airphones from all hijacked planes. We know what happened.
Betty Ong's call to American Airlines from flight 11 was recorded it's on YouTube.

136 eyewitnesses saw flight 77 approach the Pentagon, most of them witnessed the crash. There was a traffic jam in front of the building. It was so low it knocked down lamp posts. Some of the eyewitnesses were airline pilots, it was identified as an American Airlines jet it was identified as a Boeing 757.
Parts at the Pentagon matched N644AA.
One of the Pentagon helipad firefighters was nearly decapitated by N644AA before it struck the Pentagon. I already gave you the links.

Btw there have already been loads of independent investigations including Zdenek Bazant's study, Colin Bailey's study, Keith Steffen's study, Popular Mechanics study, Mark Roberts' research, all of which proves suicide terrorism by Al Qaeda.
why was flight 93 wreckage fragmented?
why were the black boxes 15 feet down and 25 feet down?
you believe what the US government tells you but ignore what the empirical evidence and physics shows.

If I had enough recordings of you talking, I could put together a phone call of you saying how much you opposed Brexit. Or I could get someone to impersonate your voice. All that crap is intended to get people to overlook the fact that the crater near Shanksville, PA was empty.
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 22619
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: E = M

Post by nolaxride » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:38 pm

antifa wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 pm
Shred wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:29 pm
The flight 93 wreckage was fragments, much of which was embedded in the ground. It's flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder were dug out from 15 feet down and 25 feet down, respectively.

Phone calls were made by airphones from all hijacked planes. We know what happened.
Betty Ong's call to American Airlines from flight 11 was recorded it's on YouTube.

136 eyewitnesses saw flight 77 approach the Pentagon, most of them witnessed the crash. There was a traffic jam in front of the building. It was so low it knocked down lamp posts. Some of the eyewitnesses were airline pilots, it was identified as an American Airlines jet it was identified as a Boeing 757.
Parts at the Pentagon matched N644AA.
One of the Pentagon helipad firefighters was nearly decapitated by N644AA before it struck the Pentagon. I already gave you the links.

Btw there have already been loads of independent investigations including Zdenek Bazant's study, Colin Bailey's study, Keith Steffen's study, Popular Mechanics study, Mark Roberts' research, all of which proves suicide terrorism by Al Qaeda.
why was flight 93 wreckage fragmented?
why were the black boxes 15 feet down and 25 feet down?
you believe what the US government tells you but ignore what the empirical evidence and physics shows.

If I had enough recordings of you talking, I could put together a phone call of you saying how much you opposed Brexit. Or I could get someone to impersonate your voice. All that crap is intended to get people to overlook the fact that the crater near Shanksville, PA was empty.
so the flight data recorder and black box were both planted?
0 x
-- Oderint dum metuant

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:54 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:38 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:35 pm
Shred wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:29 pm
The flight 93 wreckage was fragments, much of which was embedded in the ground. It's flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder were dug out from 15 feet down and 25 feet down, respectively.

Phone calls were made by airphones from all hijacked planes. We know what happened.
Betty Ong's call to American Airlines from flight 11 was recorded it's on YouTube.

136 eyewitnesses saw flight 77 approach the Pentagon, most of them witnessed the crash. There was a traffic jam in front of the building. It was so low it knocked down lamp posts. Some of the eyewitnesses were airline pilots, it was identified as an American Airlines jet it was identified as a Boeing 757.
Parts at the Pentagon matched N644AA.
One of the Pentagon helipad firefighters was nearly decapitated by N644AA before it struck the Pentagon. I already gave you the links.

Btw there have already been loads of independent investigations including Zdenek Bazant's study, Colin Bailey's study, Keith Steffen's study, Popular Mechanics study, Mark Roberts' research, all of which proves suicide terrorism by Al Qaeda.
why was flight 93 wreckage fragmented?
why were the black boxes 15 feet down and 25 feet down?
you believe what the US government tells you but ignore what the empirical evidence and physics shows.

If I had enough recordings of you talking, I could put together a phone call of you saying how much you opposed Brexit. Or I could get someone to impersonate your voice. All that crap is intended to get people to overlook the fact that the crater near Shanksville, PA was empty.
so the flight data recorder and black box were both planted?
I already said that we don't know what happened in the PA field but what we do know for fact is that there was no airplane wreckage in the crater on 911.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Aristocracy
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:26 am

^ untrue, flight 93 was dived into the ground, there was absolutely was the wreckage of flight 93 in the crater. It was embedded in the ground and had to be dug out.
The black boxes including flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder were found at 15 and 25 feet down, the engines were dug out etc.
Civilian air crash investigators of the NTSB visited the site and were involved in the recovery of parts including the engines and the black boxes.

Once again for comparison:

Image

Germanwings crash site.
Do you see a plane ?

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about.

Planes aren't meant to be flown into terrain, they break up into unrecognisable pieces if they are.

Why was the wreckage fragmented ?

IT CRASHED. GET IT ?

Why was the flight data recorder and cockpit voice recorder embedded into the ground ?
It was dived into the ground at high speed.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The force that dug it into the ground also tore it (and everyone inside) to bits.

Tech to fake the phone calls in real time didn't exist in 2001.
It doesn't even exist now.

19 Islamist terrorists did it.
They believed they were taking part in a "martyrdom operation".
They believed themselves to be "Mujahideen" aka "strugglers" rather than terrorists.

They did it in what they believed to be retaliation against US foreign policy.
In reality it was just senseless violence which absolutely did not produce the results they were after.
0 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:59 pm

"19 Islamist terrorists did it.
They believed they were taking part in a "martyrdom operation".
They believed themselves to be "Mujahideen" aka "strugglers" rather than terrorists.

They did it in what they believed to be retaliation against US foreign policy.
In reality it was just senseless violence which absolutely did not produce the results they were after."

----------------------------------------

So now we're looking for motive.

1. the patriot act, a frightened populace is dependent on government protecting them from the bogeyman.

2. defense contractor profits, Halliburton and Boeing were struggling before the preemptive strikes on 2 sovereign nations. The Geneva conventions concluded that wars of aggression are the worst form of war crime.

3. US oil companies were denied access to the Iraqi oilfields prior to the US invasion and occupation.

4. the surveillance state and militarized police, a large part of the US economy is based on doing what Stalin and Hitler only dreamed of.

5. ancient artifacts, Iraq's museums were looted during the invasion. Your country played a major role in that.

6. rare earth minerals, US tech companies could not exist without the essential elements that are not abundant here in the US.

7. weapons manufacturers and opium, the CIA makes a fortune controlling these 2 aspects of the globe.

8. asbestos and low occupancy of tenants in the twin towers, Larry Silverstein was awarded $7 billion in insurance payoff for getting rid of the costly eyesores on lower Manhattan.

9. TSA scan and grope, along with homeland security. Big, centralized government has always been the path to power and profit.

the vile elite had countless motives for 911. These are only the obvious.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Aristocracy
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:24 am

Motive?
This link contains the full text of Osama Bin Laden's 1998 fatwa:
https://www.theglobalist.com/osama-bin- ... t-america/

Here's an extract from it:
Osama Bin Laden wrote:First, for over seven years the United States has been occupying the lands of Islam in the holiest of places, the Arabian Peninsula, plundering its riches, dictating to its rulers, humiliating its people, terrorising its neighbours, and turning its bases in the Peninsula into a spearhead through which to fight the neighbouring Muslim peoples.

If some people have in the past argued about the fact of the occupation, all the people of the Peninsula have now acknowledged it.

U.S. aggression The best proof of this is the Americans’ continuing aggression against the Iraqi people using the Peninsula as a staging post, even though all its rulers are against their territories being used to that end, but they are helpless.

Second, despite the great devastation inflicted on the Iraqi people by the crusader-Zionist alliance, and despite the huge number of those killed, which has exceeded 1 million… despite all this, the Americans are once against trying to repeat the horrific massacres, as though they are not content with the protracted blockade imposed after the ferocious war or the fragmentation and devastation.

So here they come to annihilate what is left of this people and to humiliate their Muslim neighbours.

Third, if the Americans’ aims behind these wars are religious and economic, the aim is also to serve the Jews’ petty state and divert attention from its occupation of Jerusalem and murder of Muslims there.

The best proof of this is their eagerness to destroy Iraq, the strongest neighbouring Arab state, and their endeavour to fragment all the states of the region such as Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Sudan into paper statelets and through their disunion and weakness to guarantee Israel’s survival and the continuation of the brutal crusade occupation of the Peninsula.
15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.
US had a presence in Saudi Arabia at the time.
US was and is a military supporter of Israel and Osama hated Israel.
US was hitting Iraq with sanctions and no fly zones.
The Iraqi infant mortality rate had rocketed.

That is why Al Qaeda hijacked those planes and attacked your country in a suicide attack.
In 2002 he wrote a letter to America.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/ ... heobserver

Your arguments are uninformed and mistaken.

19 Islamist terrorists did it. They died in their attacks.
They did it in the firm belief that your country's behaviour in the middle east was awful and had to be fought.

They targeted the symbols of your economy, your military and your government to send a message written in blood.
They'd already attacked your embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.
They'd already attacked the USS Cole off the coast of Aden.

None of your nine points stand up to scrutiny, the USA could have done all those things without the terrorist attack occurring.

You are clutching at straws.

Al Qaeda were motivated by a deep seated feeling that they "needed" revenge against your country for what it was doing abroad.
0 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Bin Laden was telling the world for years that he was being framed by the US. Even if bin Laden had motive, he lacked the ability to pull off the military precision of 911. You are forgetting the fact that Arab men working for the CIA were intentionally bringing attention to themselves. The entire operation was a misdirection -- a false flag. There would be no need for the US government to lie and destroy evidence if bin Laden was anyway responsible.

Name one other commercial airline that crashed in a field but never reassembled to determine the cause of the crash. There is overwhelming evidence of an inside job. Most of that evidence is so obvious that half of Americans don't believe the official 911 report. That's why the US government has an army of merchants of doubt all over the net posting disinformation and chatter.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Aristocracy
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:37 pm

Unsubstantiated rubbish, is that all you've got left? All your arguments are disproven. Your conspiracy theories are dead.
1 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Shred wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:37 pm
Unsubstantiated rubbish, is that all you've got left? All your arguments are disproven. Your conspiracy theories are dead.
Merchants of doubt hit a little too close to home?
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Aristocracy
Posts: 167
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:05 am

The only thing I doubt is the absurdity you come out with.
Take the anti Semitic lies about Larry Silverstein.

He lost a fortune. He signed up to a 100 year lease from the Port Authority then had no buildings to lease out to tennants, not rent, the insurance company payout didn't cover his losses and he had to cover the cost of rebuilding the site.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wtc-t ... insurance/

He had no motive to murder his clients and no means.

The towers were attacked from the air because there was no other way left to attack them that would have caused significant damage.
1 x

Post Reply