E = M

Conspiracy Theories
User avatar
Shred
Yeoman
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:43 pm

The whole thing with sound was caught on film as a first responder named Barbara Crowley was giving an interview with a journalist called Vince De Mentri.

The collapse started at 1 minute 36 seconds.


It had been on fire for seven hours unfought.


The smoke was coming OUT of the building and as I've already showed you, there's no smoke without fire.

Here's Steve Spak's footage:


Firefighters had been concerned that due to the heavy damage to the building, damage to the water mains and the fact that there were fires inside the building they couldn't fight, that the building would collapse.
They put a cordon around it so they didn't lose any more men, they let it burn.

Thankfully nobody died when it collapsed, the same cannot be said of this warehouse:
Image
Firefighters did die when it collapsed due to fire.
0 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 pm

Evil wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:42 pm
antifa wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:37 pm
Evil wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:36 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:15 pm
Evil wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:50 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:52 pm
Evil wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:46 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:43 pm
Evil wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:34 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:10 pm

NIST is notorious for their lies. Try reading a site that wasn't intended to fool the gullible.

https://911truth.org/ul-executive-speak ... wtc-study/
I've read that site. Truthers have an agenda just like those they are accusing. Give me verifiable facts.
E = M
Where did all that energy come from to cause 150 million tons of mass to explode with the arc of a cannonball from a cannon?
150 million tons of mass did not explode. I've already debunked that. That's the entire mass of both towers. Not even one tower exploded as you're describing. In simple terms, the added energy by the airliners converted the stored energy into kinetic energy.
Think of stored energy as the memory in a pole vault pole. At rest that energy is not in use. It requires another force to make the pole vault pole into a spring. Once there is no force on the spring, it returns to being a pole.

Image
That's elasticity. It's not memory. It's not stored energy. It's in no way analogous to airliners crashing into towers
When the airliner hit the wtc tower, the building swayed, bent, and twisted like they were designed to do. Not quite as much as a pole vault pole but with the same purpose. The stored energy in the steel forced the tower back into shape where it came to rest.
That's minor deflection nothing like a pole vaulter's pole. The towers then came back to rest until later when the heat from the fires caused collapse releasing all that stored energy straight down as gravity is prone to cause things to fall.
Even though science has proven that airline fuel does not burn hot enough to weaken steel, you continue to spread this disinformation. Nothing in the wtc towers fell straight down, the empirical evidence shows the exoskeleton rocketing away in an arc with the pulverized concrete.

You completely miss the irony of someone who claims to believe in science deny the basic physics of the missing energy in the official government report. Turn off your sound, open your eyes and describe what you see.

Actually it has been proven that it does burn hot enough to weaken steel and aluminum.

First it fell at free-fall speeds into its own footprint and now it didn't.

There is no missing energy. There are missing demolition devices/material though.

I listened. I gave you a chance. You're one of those that will pretend someone isn't seeing something that isn't there when you fail to make your case. I'm not interested in that kind of exchange.
This case is going through the courts. The missing energy and the cutter charges are part of the evidence the judge used in allowing the case to move forward.

But keep spreading your disinformation and chatter anyway.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Yeoman
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Mate, in 2007 Richard Gage was involved in Truthburn.
http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-sect ... g-man.html

It boasted that they would with thermite cutting charges bring down a large steel sign saying "truth" at the Burning man.

Image

They took it to Burning Man, but all they did was burn a little thermite in front of it because they couldn't find a way to bring it down.
In 2009, it was still standing.
http://911truthburn.blogspot.com/2009/1 ... el-ca.html

Conspiracy theorists including Gage and also Steven Jones have claimed that this cut:
Image

Was evidence that Thermite was used to bring down the towers.
Except photos of that section of structure being cut with OxyAcetylene exist. And that is what made the cut, after the cleanup started.
Image

Image
This is the same structure.

Gage is after cash. Not a court case.

He's been doing fundraiser after fundraiser.

He has no evidence.
Sponsor an Architect or Engineer!

Buy the A/E's Lunch and feed them the 9/11 Truth!

Every sandwich we put in front of an Architect or Engineer also feeds them the 9/11 truth – that is, the solid evidence of controlled demolition in our 1 hour multimedia PowerPoint presentation. Remember our AE911Truth Mission: to bring the truth about the destruction of all 3 WTC skyscrapers on 9/11 to every architect and engineer in the S.F. Bay Area and beyond. Here’s how we do it:

1. We offer to bring to the A/E firm our fascinating technical presentation on the destruction of the WTC skyscrapers. (This ensures their presence. )

2. We bring a good lunch and give the noon-hour presentation – sticking to the technical points.

3. We usually get about 100% who agree with us that there are very serious questions about the official story.

4. And we get about 90% who agree with us that the buildings were indeed brought down by controlled demolition.

5. Of those, about 70 to 80% feel comfortable enough joining us by signing our petition "calling upon Congress for a truly independent investigation into the destruction of the 3 WTC skyscrapers". (That's all there is to joining AE911Truth!)

6. This is the process we have used to attract our supporters — and its success is proven because the evidence itself is solid and convincing.

7. All that is ask of you is that you buy a sandwich for an architect or engineer! We'll do the rest! This gives you tremendous leverage to expand the 9/11 Truth Movement with those that will make the most impact — the building professionals!

Here are the simple options:

If you would prefer to write a check for your donation please mail a check payable to AE911Truth to:

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth
2342 Shattuck Ave., Suite 189
Berkeley, CA 94704

Thank you very much for you support of the 9/11 Truth!

Richard Gage, AIA

Or, you may use your credit card or Paypal:
Donate $9 Take an Architect or Engineer to Lunch!
Donate $50 Take a few A/E's out to Lunch!
Donate $90 Take a small A/E firm to Lunch!
Donate $500 Take a medium A/E firm to Lunch!
Donate $900 Take a large A/E firm to lunch!
Donate any amount Take any size A/E firm to lunch!

Also, you can bring AE911Truth to your city to speak to your Architects & Engineers!
http://www2.ae911truth.org/donate.php
He's just playing you people and squeezing you for cash.
You're just a meal ticket for this leech.

https://www.shop.ae911truth.org/main.sc
He has an online store selling merchandise.

He's not going to court.
Court would destroy him.

He just wants more and more and more and more cash.
0 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 pm

Over 3000 architects & engineers are all lying about the absurdity of 3 steel frame buildings all collapsing from fire on the same day.

Over 220 senior military officers and government officials are all lying about the need for an independent investigation on 911.

Pilots for 911 truth are all lying about the impossible maneuvers performed by unskilled pilots, and the NORAD stand-down.

Only the people posting government disinformation know the truth.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Yeoman
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:39 pm

An architect isn't a metallurgist, and any kind of engineer from a software engineer to a sound engineer is welcome to join their organisation.
Doug Plumb who recruited for them in 2007, he's an electrical engineer.

Do not place too much respect for their titles.

The organisation is a source of debunked lies which are used to line the pockets of Gage and a handful of others who draw handsome wages from it.

There was no NORAD stand down.
Dan Nash and Tim Duffy were ordered to investigate the hijacking of Flight 11 moments after Betty Ong made a call reporting the hijacking.


They took off as Flight 11 hit the North Tower.

That's an interview with Dan Nash.

This is an interview with Dan Nash and Tim Duffy.
https://www.wbur.org/news/2011/09/07/fighter-pilots

Their F15's were going supersonic, just south of Long Island when Flight 175 hit the south tower.

Major Heather Penney took off with orders to down hijacked airliners:


There were other pilots but your country because of the end of the cold war and the Clinton cuts only had 15 fueled up fighters to defend the whole US mainland.
NORAD's radar was based on the Chain Home system established by Hugh Dowding in the 1930's.
It looked outwards, for bombers, not inwards for civilian air traffic.~

How hard was it to hijack a plane in those days ?
Not very. Two years previously Yuji Nishizawa had hijacked All Nippon Airways Flight 61 and taken control of the jet.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-p ... 401680.stm
The Captain Naoyuki Nagashima was murdered in the cockpit.
Image

Once in the cockpits, all they had to do was alter the transponders, adjust the autopilots and head for their targets (which they had GPS coordinates of).

Four of the hijackers had Commercial Pilot's Licences and had done Air Transport Pilot's Licence training in full cockpit Boeing 737 simulators.
I'm a pilot myself, some of my friends are ATPL licence holders.
1 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:31 pm

Can Shed please show us proof that the pentagon doesn't have air defense such as SAMs, CAMMs, or CIWS. Somehow a ragtag group of Muslims were able to get through the most protected airspace in the world.
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Yeoman
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:59 am

The Pentagon is in the flight path of a major international airport, if it had SAMS they'd be getting target locks every other minute. The idea is ridiculous.

Look at photos of the place, there aren't any at all.

All that was needed to prevent the attack was to learn the lessons of ANA Flight 61 and LOCK the cockpit doors of airliners in flight.
1 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: E = M

Post by antifa » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Half of Americans still deny that the wtc towers exploded.
Half of Americans still don't know what caused wtc-7 to fall symmetrically into its own footprint.
Half of Americans still believe a ragtag group of Muslims slipped through the most defended airspace in the world and performed impossible maneuvers to hit the pentagon.

The good news is that half of Americans now think our government is lying about what really happened on 911. There was no luggage, bodies, titanium engines or landing gear found at the pentagon. Our government claims it all vaporized even though titanium's melting point is over 3000 degrees F.

There were around 68 surveillance cameras pointing at that section of the pentagon, why can't our government show us a pic of the plane hitting the pentagon?
0 x

User avatar
Shred
Yeoman
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm

Re: E = M

Post by Shred » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:31 pm

The structure above the impacted floors weighed thousands of tonnes, when the buckled columns around the impact floors failed that load fell pummeling the structure below and destroying the connections between the trusses and columns, the bolts were never designed to withstand dynamic loads and force = mass x acceleration.
2 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: E = M

Post by JDDJR » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:34 pm

antifa wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:16 pm
Half of Americans still deny that the wtc towers exploded.
Half of Americans still don't know what caused wtc-7 to fall symmetrically into its own footprint.
Half of Americans still believe a ragtag group of Muslims slipped through the most defended airspace in the world and performed impossible maneuvers to hit the pentagon.

The good news is that half of Americans now think our government is lying about what really happened on 911. There was no luggage, bodies, titanium engines or landing gear found at the pentagon. Our government claims it all vaporized even though titanium's melting point is over 3000 degrees F.

There were around 68 surveillance cameras pointing at that section of the pentagon, why can't our government show us a pic of the plane hitting the pentagon?
Half you say......Is that the same Half that wants to see our GREAT President TRUMP thrown out of office?....
0 x

Post Reply