beta boys

Conspiracy Theories
Post Reply
antifa
Courtier
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

beta boys

Post by antifa » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:38 pm

I showed you the homicides crane companies get away with to save time and money.
I showed you the defaced memorial in OKC after our government lied about the bombing.
I showed you that religious leaders get rich when empires occupy Palestine.
Now I'm going to show you how and why we became a society of sociopaths.

I usually don't waste my time on the baby games of beta boys but Beta kept pooping on me and pooping on me and pooping on me until I decided to shut him down with a single phone call. Others had called the county out here twice since I've been here but they called the wrong departments. You are all witness to one of Beta's cowardly games so I want to show you why it is important to stand up to these petty despots.

I literally got a pat on the back from other tenants who are also tired of the intimidation tantrums from the entire Beta family.
0 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: beta boys

Post by JDDJR » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:12 pm

antifa wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:38 pm
I showed you the homicides crane companies get away with to save time and money.
I showed you the defaced memorial in OKC after our government lied about the bombing.
I showed you that religious leaders get rich when empires occupy Palestine.
Now I'm going to show you how and why we became a society of sociopaths.

I usually don't waste my time on the baby games of beta boys but Beta kept pooping on me and pooping on me and pooping on me until I decided to shut him down with a single phone call. Others had called the county out here twice since I've been here but they called the wrong departments. You are all witness to one of Beta's cowardly games so I want to show you why it is important to stand up to these petty despots.

I literally got a pat on the back from other tenants who are also tired of the intimidation tantrums from the entire Beta family.


I'm starting to believe you are a lost deranged soul in need of a FREE bitchslapping, what does the wife think???...
0 x

antifa
Courtier
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: beta boys

Post by antifa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:48 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:12 pm
antifa wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:38 pm
I showed you the homicides crane companies get away with to save time and money.
I showed you the defaced memorial in OKC after our government lied about the bombing.
I showed you that religious leaders get rich when empires occupy Palestine.
Now I'm going to show you how and why we became a society of sociopaths.

I usually don't waste my time on the baby games of beta boys but Beta kept pooping on me and pooping on me and pooping on me until I decided to shut him down with a single phone call. Others had called the county out here twice since I've been here but they called the wrong departments. You are all witness to one of Beta's cowardly games so I want to show you why it is important to stand up to these petty despots.

I literally got a pat on the back from other tenants who are also tired of the intimidation tantrums from the entire Beta family.


I'm starting to believe you are a lost deranged soul in need of a FREE bitchslapping, what does the wife think???...
Beta is still in denial about being the direct cause of what is happening to him.
0 x

antifa
Courtier
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: beta boys

Post by antifa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:12 pm

Petty despots is a subset of groupthink easily identified by their tantrums and very low IQ and EQ. Irving Janis wrote that groupthink occurs when its members have a similar background insulated from outside opinions. Their illusory superiority of dehumanizing others leads to faulty decisions and irrational actions.

Here are a few examples given by Janis
1. Illusion of invulnerability – Creates excessive optimism that encourages taking extreme risks.
2. Collective rationalization – Members discount warnings and do not reconsider their assumptions.
3. Belief in inherent morality – Members believe in the rightness of their cause and therefore ignore the ethical or moral consequences of their decisions.

Beta has never left the protective custody of his mama's bosom. All he has to do is throw a tantrum and he gets his way. Beta had no idea there are consequences for treating people as his own personal entertainment. I gave him a crash course in reality 101.
0 x

User avatar
JDDJR
Heir Presumptive
Posts: 2026
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: beta boys

Post by JDDJR » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Yep, It's official, you have gone off the deep end and I'll not throw you a lifeline...... :sinking:
0 x

antifa
Courtier
Posts: 913
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: beta boys

Post by antifa » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:38 pm

JDDJR wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:24 pm
Yep, It's official, you have gone off the deep end and I'll not throw you a lifeline...... :sinking:
I'm not here to gloat (maybe a little) I don't get why anyone would think I'm complacent. I spent my life standing up to bullies and stupidly.
0 x

Post Reply