Storming Area 51

Conspiracy Theories
Gentry

Storming Area 51

Post by 007 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:42 am

Storm Area 51: US Air Force warns over Facebook event

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-48989949

If I really thought these people were crazy enough to do this I would be there(i'd stay where it was legal) it would be interesting to watch a mass suicide in person because that is just what it would be trying to get to that base much less into it.

Once they cross pass the "Use Of Deadly Force Authorized" sign they still have 20+ miles of open desert to get to the Area 51 compound and that isn't where the interesting stuff is even supposedly, the interesting stuff supposedly is at Groom Lake facility which is another 10 miles through rough terrain.

Along their 20+ mile hike what we know is set up as defenses for that base is anti-aircraft rockets, mercenaries called private security, regular military, fighter jets and then there are things that they admit is there for defense but can't say what they are(I wonder if these saying they can't shoot us knows what a few air to ground missiles, napalm could do or an attack helicopter)

If by some miracle they made it to Area 51 all they would see is the outside of buildings and a runway everything we have seen from photos because the buildings would be locked down tight, but they would never make it that far.

The last guy that tried to make it to Area 51 got shot down when he tried to fly in, i believe the nut really tried but listen and you decide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gcMrPk7sCA
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Re: Storming Area 51

Post by Pete » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:33 am

Well at least they have the element of surprise going for them
0 x
"Discontent with money is just another trick of the rich to keep the poor without it" Michael Corleone in Godfather2