proto-christianity

Conspiracy Theories
antifa
Courtier

Re: proto-christianity

Post by antifa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:03 am

The Nag Hammadi Library is the exact opposite of what we see in the Dead Sea Scrolls. Reza Aslan is one of my favorite religious scholars but he misses the simple meaning of Gnosticism. Reza has too strict of a view on what Gnosticism is. To most Gnosticism is realizing that women are equal to men. Not in a biological way but in an earthly way. Cleopatra was ruler of Egypt more than 2000 years before the US even thought a woman could become our leader.

Gnosticism is about accepting that all of us are children of the earth. Tolerance is not good enough, we actually have to be willing to fight for the same human rights for all. Knowledge can only become power if we stand together against an empire that crucifies those who dare to expose government corruption. Julian Assange is the 21st century version of Jesus. Those calling for his death completely missed the moral teachings of their bible.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Julian Assange is the 21st century version of Jesus. Those calling for his death completely missed the moral teachings of their bible.

The problem with American Christianity is they are taught to memorize and parrot scripture instead of using that time to understand the meaning of scripture. There were thousands of people crucified by the Romans before Jesus was born. American Christians are programmed to believe that Jesus is special because of immaculate conception and resurrection. They completely miss the message of persecution by government.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:13 am

Empire
imperialism
Palestine
Essenes
corruption
dominate language
trade routes
social structure
human rights
Cleopatra
Julian Assange

How does all my rambling weave together?
I'm trying to show how and why movements get started.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:31 am

Where is the American Christian right (maga) on the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library?
We know the world is F'ed when I have to post facts down here in the tinfoil hat section while maga spews nothing but bullcrap up in the main forum.

Can we agree that proto-christianity was a movement against religious and government authority? Christianity started as a revolution for the people and by the people. Sound familiar? Yet maga insist they eat off the same table of the upper class.

Maga believes their salvation lies within the persecution of the poor and powerless, but when the US empire falls, no one will be able to protect the pious. These truths will hold to be self-evident.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:11 am

Does a movement need a leader or martyr like Jesus or Julian Assange to go global?
Will another Wall Street bailout lead to an uprising against our corrupt government?
How many wars can the US start before our thieving capitalist system causes WWIII?

The next movement is smoldering like a tinderbox ready to erupt instantly into a wildfire. The upcoming global market crash will most likely set off a revolt that ends an empire. My argument has always been that the christian right will oppose any movement for and by the people.

Maga has detached itself from the essence of christianity.
0 x