Post by antifa » Mon May 13, 2019 11:04 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:56 pm
antifa wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:41 pm
Pete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:34 pm
You posted photographs of it, silly

."..... One third of the building was destroyed by the explosion,[65] which created a 30-foot-wide (9.1 m), 8-foot-deep (2.4 m) crater on NW 5th Street next to the building.[66]...."

Wiki
There is no bomb crater in the pix. You are parroting government propaganda.
Everybody sees it except you. Are you on drugs?
Where do you see an 8' deep crater?

0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Re: going down a rabbit hole

Post by Pete » Mon May 13, 2019 11:11 pm

In the original photographs you posted
0 x
I find it difficult to sit still in one spot and impossible to sit still in two spots

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Mon May 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Pete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:11 pm
In the original photographs you posted
I'm now giving you a ground level pic. There is some displacement of asphalt, maybe 12" or 16", but it's not deep enough to equate to that giant hole in the Murrah building.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 14, 2019 11:24 am

So far I provided 3 pix, all from different angles, that show there was no significant crater in the street in front of the Murrah building.

patriot 3
loyalists 0

Let's move on
The Murrah building survivors said there were 2 explosions about 7 seconds apart, with seismograph readings to show this to be true. Where did that second explosion come from? Was there another truck with 4000 lbs of ammonium nitrate that was invisible to witnesses and security cameras?

Most witnesses say the first explosion came from inside the Murrah building. That was all over the news the first day of the OKC bombing but for some reason the media stopped talking about it after that.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 14, 2019 7:46 pm

antifa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:16 pm
To understand the rabbit hole, you first have to understand exactly how much $1 trillion is. It's impossible for the pentagon to spend that much money every year so they have to invent new ways to burn through it before their next $1 trillion budget comes in.

What you call a conspiracy theory, I call a government cover up. But the Murrah building bombing was also a set up for centralized government to grab more power and chip away at our constitutional rights.

Where is the crater in the ground? Can anyone explain how a truck with 4000 lbs of ammonium nitrate can blast a hole that size in the Murrah building without leaving a crater in the ground, or doing any damage to the building on the opposite side of the street?

What you call a conspiracy theory, I call a government cover up. But the Murrah building bombing was also a set up for centralized government to grab more power and chip away at our constitutional rights.

Funny 5 minute video about conspiracy theorists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Tue May 14, 2019 9:28 pm

8 foot deep crater there plain as day. Whats wrong with you?
0 x
I find it difficult to sit still in one spot and impossible to sit still in two spots

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Tue May 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Pete wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 9:28 pm
8 foot deep crater there plain as day. Whats wrong with you?
No comment on the 3 bombs found inside the Murrah building? Wait to you read my narrative on that.
0 x

Pete
Site Admin

Post by Pete » Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 am

"...The Murrah building survivors said there were 2 explosions about 7 seconds apart, with seismograph readings to show this to be true. Where did that second explosion come from?..."

The seismograph saw the bomb explosion and then seconds later saw the collapse of the building. This is a fact that cannot be disputed.

You are beginning to remind me of a fellow who left our board a couple years ago
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Wed May 15, 2019 8:20 am

Pete wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 8:07 am
"...The Murrah building survivors said there were 2 explosions about 7 seconds apart, with seismograph readings to show this to be true. Where did that second explosion come from?..."

The seismograph saw the bomb explosion and then seconds later saw the collapse of the building. This is a fact that cannot be disputed.

You are beginning to remind me of a fellow who left our board a couple years ago
So the 300 Murrah building survivors are all lying about the 2 explosions?
Still no comment on the 3 bombs found inside the Murrah building.
0 x

antifa
Courtier

Post by antifa » Wed May 15, 2019 8:52 pm

This is the Oklahoma City National Memorial Wall. The graffiti was added by fire station 5.
First responders saw inside the Murrah building before they were kicked out so the FBI could remove all the incriminating evidence.
First responders had to wait a block away for hours while the injured lay inside the building dying.
First responders and survivors know the official government report is a lie.
The writing is on the wall.

0 x