BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

How do you think we are doing?
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by Pete » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:59 pm

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/26/bmw-addi ... plant.html

Great job President Trump!


******edit 6-27-17 the hippies seem to be avoiding this LOL
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14686
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am

And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3376
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by DallasDimeBags » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am
And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
Great Job President Bush? Clinton?, Reagan?
0 x

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14686
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:33 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am
And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
Great Job President Bush? Clinton?, Reagan?
Bush, the father of NAFTA and original signer, and Clinton for marshalling it through the Senate for approval.

And, while we're on the subject, has anyone noticed how the free market GOP has suddenly decided that we need to close our borders? The last time the GOP did that we had the depression.
1 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by Pete » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am
And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
the sitting President gets credit. I learned that from CongCharlie
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 14686
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by nolaxride » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Pete wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am
And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
the sitting President gets credit. I learned that from CongCharlie
Curious that barry never learned the lesson.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
DallasDimeBags
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3376
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:25 am

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by DallasDimeBags » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:58 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am
And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
the sitting President gets credit. I learned that from CongCharlie
Curious that barry never learned the lesson.
Its not really that curious. But you probably knew that already.
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: BMW TO ADD 1000 JOBS IN SOUTH CAROLINA

Post by Pete » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:01 am

nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 pm
Pete wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:31 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:10 am
And Trump had 'what' to do with that? That BMW plant was being planned years ago.
the sitting President gets credit. I learned that from CongCharlie
Curious that barry never learned the lesson.
CongCharlie is not trusted by everyone. If you remember he declared ad nauseum that Hillary RodHam Clinton would absolutely, positively be POTUS
0 x
"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you"............Rudyard Kipling

Post Reply