DJIA setting new records every day now

How do you think we are doing?
Post Reply
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 22

DJIA setting new records every day now

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 am

The market LOVES President Trump!!!!

:l: :l: :l: :l: :l:
0 x
I broke a mirror at my house. It's supposed to bring seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five

User avatar
brookboy123
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3268
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 3

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 am

Pete wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 am
The market LOVES President Trump!!!!

:l: :l: :l: :l: :l:
Imagine if the market winds up loving Donnie AS MUCH AS it did Barack Hussein......

....DOW 40,000+ ?

OY.....equities, real estate, businesses.......The Brooks are on top of the world!
0 x

User avatar
evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15904
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am
x 13

Post by evilconempire » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 am

It's a continuing trend. I guess the market loved Obama too :lo2l:
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 22

Post by Pete » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:09 am

12 in a row: Dow matches longest streak of records ever

By Matt Egan February 27, 2017 16:24PM EST

You're not imagining things. The stock market really is hitting new records every day lately.
The red-hot Dow closed at an all-time high yet again on Monday, its 12th consecutive record day.
That's only happened two other times in the 120-year history of the Dow. There has never been a 13-day streak of records, though that could change on Tuesday

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/27/investi ... ak-stocks/
0 x
I broke a mirror at my house. It's supposed to bring seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 2612
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA
x 22

Post by Pete » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:21 pm

A great day today. Thank you President Trump!!
0 x
I broke a mirror at my house. It's supposed to bring seven years bad luck but my lawyer thinks he can get me five

User avatar
brookboy123
Heir Apparent
Posts: 3268
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:48 pm
x 3

Post by brookboy123 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Yessiree!!


:cash: :cash: :cash: :cash:
0 x

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15445
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 6

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:08 pm

brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 am
The market LOVES President Trump!!!!

:l: :l: :l: :l: :l:
Imagine if the market winds up loving Donnie AS MUCH AS it did Barack Hussein......

....DOW 40,000+ ?

OY.....equities, real estate, businesses.......The Brooks are on top of the world!
The DOW loved 0bama from printing worthless money and driving our debt up to $20 trillion, you stupid piece of sh#t.
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
barrysoetoro
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla
Posts: 15445
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:55 pm
x 6

Post by barrysoetoro » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 am
It's a continuing trend. I guess the market loved Obama too :lo2l:
The DOW hit 10,000 in 2008, the terrible/horrible year.

Guess President Bush started a trend. :lo2l:
0 x
☪ "I am a conservative. One that understands science, which to the uneducated, read you, makes me seem like a liberal", evilcommie

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 9005
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 27

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:08 pm
brookboy123 wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 am
Pete wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:37 am
The market LOVES President Trump!!!!

:l: :l: :l: :l: :l:
Imagine if the market winds up loving Donnie AS MUCH AS it did Barack Hussein......

....DOW 40,000+ ?

OY.....equities, real estate, businesses.......The Brooks are on top of the world!
The DOW loved 0bama from printing worthless money and driving our debt up to $20 trillion, you stupid piece of sh#t.
What are you going to say when donnie drives it up to 40 billion?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

User avatar
nolaxride
Global Moderator
Posts: 9005
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm
x 27

Post by nolaxride » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:12 pm

barrysoetoro wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:10 pm
evilconempire wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:48 am
It's a continuing trend. I guess the market loved Obama too :lo2l:
The DOW hit 10,000 in 2008, the terrible/horrible year.

Guess President Bush started a trend. :lo2l:
He did. From 14k to 7k.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest