Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

How do you think we are doing?
User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9286
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Pete » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:05 pm

Thanks President Trump!
Screenshot_20191017-130137_Google.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43925
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Evil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 pm

27k is kicking ass for sure. Money likes money. Now if we could just get manufacturing out of its recession and get wages kicking ass everyone would be doing better.
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9286
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Pete » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm

Evil wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 pm
27k is kicking ass for sure. Money likes money. Now if we could just get manufacturing out of its recession and get wages kicking ass everyone would be doing better.

Your unions killed mfg where you live. Oops!
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

User avatar
Evil
Somebody please hep me I been hypmotized
Posts: 43925
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Evil » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Pete wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:58 pm
Evil wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:15 pm
27k is kicking ass for sure. Money likes money. Now if we could just get manufacturing out of its recession and get wages kicking ass everyone would be doing better.

Your unions killed mfg where you live. Oops!
False and the manufacturing recession is national not regional.
0 x
"When the speech condemns a free press, you are hearing the words of a tyrant."

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:32 pm

I recall several here contradicting my assertion that the Fed's easy money was the driving force behind the Wall St climb beginning in 2007 and continuing 'till now. Is anyone still turning a blind eye to the obvious?

The near ZERO interest on bank savings has pushed even the most reluctant retirees out of savings and into the markets where their nest eggs have pushed up equity values along with corporations using the cheap money to fund mergers and acquisitions and stock buy backs. And the bubble continues to grow with the crowd cheering it on. When will it pop? Nobody knows. But we can be assured that the investment banks will always win and Mom and Pop will always lose.
2 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9286
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Pete » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:57 pm

0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 pm

The Belle Isle proposal would have been great for Detroit's .01% but luckily it didn't work out

https://www.michiganradio.org/post/comm ... city-state

A "Commonwealth" exclusively for the truly wealthy is the dream of the truly wealthy who detest supporting those working people with dirty finger nails and callouses.
0 x

antifa
Nobility
Posts: 1099
Joined: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by antifa » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:26 pm

Falstaff2 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:32 pm
I recall several here contradicting my assertion that the Fed's easy money was the driving force behind the Wall St climb beginning in 2007 and continuing 'till now. Is anyone still turning a blind eye to the obvious?

The near ZERO interest on bank savings has pushed even the most reluctant retirees out of savings and into the markets where their nest eggs have pushed up equity values along with corporations using the cheap money to fund mergers and acquisitions and stock buy backs. And the bubble continues to grow with the crowd cheering it on. When will it pop? Nobody knows. But we can be assured that the investment banks will always win and Mom and Pop will always lose.
The fed has been quietly giving the big banksters a $200 billion bailout with the hope that no one will notice. You certainly won't hear about it from our state owned propaganda media.
1 x

User avatar
Falstaff2
Courtier
Posts: 987
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Falstaff2 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Everyone from the White House to the Fox News $#@% house is tip toeing around the obvious fact that the Federal Reserve's 'liquidity' is pouring $trillions into the Wall St markets while cutting the interest paid to savers to force them into the markets making conservative old men think they are just one trade away from being millionaires. How soon will we revisit STAGFLATION?
0 x

User avatar
Pete
Site Admin
Posts: 9286
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am
Location: Atlanta GA USA

Re: Dow Jones Kicking Ass!

Post by Pete » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:58 pm

"How soon"

Dont you have all the answers?
0 x
Prayer: The Ultimate Wireless Plan

Post Reply