Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Israel/Palestine issue? Brexit? Human Rights?
nolaxride
Global Moderator

Re: Muslim women gather on Westminster Bridge to condemn ‘abhorrent’ attack

Post by nolaxride » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:30 pm

Once again, it's culture, not religion.
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

evilconempire
Ayatollah of Rock-n-Rolla

Post by evilconempire » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:30 pm
They'll never get it.
0 x
"That Canadian HERO did what the world should do, but not only to the FILTHY muslims but the libturd democrats also!!" - Illeatyourdates

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Apple1 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:30 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am
Same thing happened after the Orlando shooting. Muslims condemning violence.
You mean...they are not all terrorist? :shooting-two-guns:
They aren't all Terrorists anymore than those protesting were all the Muslim women in the world. It would be statistically impossible for ALL of them to be terrorists. But if even 1% of all Muslims are terrorists that would means that appx 16 MILLION of them are terrorists with millions more showing a tacit approval of their actions if polls are to be believed.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:29 pm
Apple1 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
They aren't all Terrorists anymore than those protesting were all the Muslim women in the world. It would be statistically impossible for ALL of them to be terrorists. But if even 1% of all Muslims are terrorists that would means that appx 16 MILLION of them are terrorists with millions more showing a tacit approval of their actions if polls are to be believed.
Understood. And its a cultural issue, not a religion issue. How many multigenerational US born and raised Muslims have been involved in a terrorist attack?
0 x
— "It will be revealed in the coming months that he was in fact born in Kenya" - 17 Nov 2016zxx

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:17 pm

evilconempire wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:30 pm
They'll never get it.
Exactly. I remember being introduced to the world's greatest BLT at the Crown Candy Kitchen in St. Louis. As I was staring in disbelief he shared with me that he 'really shouldn't be doing this," as he dove into his... as he was a muslim...

And one of the best telecom engineers I've ever worked with...

http://crowncandykitchen.net/wp-content ... own-60.JPG
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:22 pm

nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
Understood. And its a cultural issue, not a religion issue. How many multigenerational US born and raised Muslims have been involved in a terrorist attack?
I don't give a s**t if its cultural or religious. I care that radical extremist Muslims are condemned by those Muslims who aren't and that the radicals and those who would support them are not allowed into the US. Pretty good story about the Bacon Sandwich eating Muslim dude, There ARE those radical extremists Muslims out there who would have him killed for such a "sin". MMMMMMMMMMMMMMBACON!
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:37 pm

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:22 pm
nolaxride wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:09 pm
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Apple1 wrote:
nolaxride wrote:
I don't give a s**t if its cultural or religious. I care that radical extremist Muslims are condemned by those Muslims who aren't and that the radicals and those who would support them are not allowed into the US. Pretty good story about the Bacon Sandwich eating Muslim dude, There ARE those radical extremists Muslims out there who would have him killed for such a "sin". MMMMMMMMMMMMMMBACON!
There are many muslims who do condemn terrorists and work with law enforcement to identify terrorists. That story doesn't seem to get much play.
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

There are many muslims who do condemn terrorists and work with law enforcement to identify terrorists. That story doesn't seem to get much play.
[/quote]

"There are many muslims who do condemn terrorists and work with law enforcement to identify terrorists."

And if its even 1% of them that would be appx. 16 Million of them.
0 x

nolaxride
Global Moderator

Post by nolaxride » Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 am

DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"There are many muslims who do condemn terrorists and work with law enforcement to identify terrorists."

[/quote]

Okay, assuming one percent, which I think is way high, then there are 16 million. And how many of them are living here? That's the point. This is cultural, not religious. How many US born and bred muslims are involved in terrorist attacks on our soil?
0 x

DallasDimeBags
Heir Presumptive

Post by DallasDimeBags » Mon May 01, 2017 11:35 am

nolaxride wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:22 am
DallasDimeBags wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:12 am
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okay, assuming one percent, which I think is way high, then there are 16 million. And how many of them are living here? That's the point. This is cultural, not religious. How many US born and bred muslims are involved in terrorist attacks on our soil?
[/quote]

I also think that the number of Muslims condemning terrorists is less (far less actually) than the 1% figure I gave but I was trying to be charitable. But if the picture that went with the article is an accurate reflection of the people who were protesting it was at least more than a 100 people.

<How many US born and bred muslims are involved in terrorist attacks on our soil?>

Less than 16 Million. Maybe less than 1600. But terrorists don't have to be born on US soil to commit terrorist acts in the US.
0 x